Chapter 30

Mainly Dani and Max has been keeping up the my craving and hormones, causing my power to go haywire.  Felix stood outside the room after the small incident how I got mad that I accidently dropped the potato on the floor and my whole body went into flames knocking him to the ground, staring at me in shock. At the time Dani through water onto me to cool off, though I glared at her in responce.
    "Laina, youre doing fantasic okay," Max assures rubbing massages on my back. It has been months since the confrontation with Luce who was busy for the past month as his demons have gone crazy in town so he had to leave.
    "The baby will arrive any day now and I dont know if I  am ready," I muttered.
    "Have you chose a name for the prince of hell?" Dani asked smiling and Felix finally came back into the room as he calmed down from the episode from earlier.
    "Bash," I say," short for Sebastian."
    Beautiful!" Dani chimed  excitedly clapping her hands. I put my hand on my stomach as little Bash continues to kick my insides.
    "I'm  so tired," I say.
     "Then bed you go," Max says and pulled the covers down. Once I hit the pillows I was out in an instant.

    "Lilly put the protection spell wall up, so noone would find the baby," Felix told Lucifer as he was in his library writing out the paperwork.
   "Good," Luce mutters and sits back, tossing the pen onto the desk before looking at Felix.
   "Is there anything on your mind," Felix asked and Luce nodded.
    "Thousands upon thousands of years I never that I would ever be a father. Suddenly here I am," Luce says before he grins.
     "We're  all happy for you, Lucifer" Felix says with a slight smile and Luce gave him a proud nod.
    "When the baby is born, he shall be known to hell itself, as they will part as the protection."
    "Laina has chosen a name for the baby prince of hell," Felix says and Luce sat up and looked at him.
    "Very well, what is my sons name, Felix?"
     "Sebastian  sir, Bash for short," Felix says.
     "Well," Luce began ,"I surely am fond of the chosen name my queen arranged."
     Felix gave a nod.

    The next morning Felix brought me breakfast that sat on a tray, though when I leaned up I screamed, clutching my stomach, hissing in pain as a contraction began.
    At first Felix freaked out and was at my side in an instant.
   "Felix,"I groaned," Bash is coming," with that Felix's  eyes widen in shock, gave a nod before retreiving Luce.

   Luce was then in town, angry at a few demons that now kneeled before him.
    "Now, you shall disengaged  in such actions," he began to tell him and Felix stopped beside him out of breath as he had searched everywhere for him.
    "Finally... Luce.... its... uh....,"
     "Spit it out Felix," Luce says impatiently.
     "Bash is coming!" Felix spits out in a panic and Luce froze a moment.
     "Its time?"
     "Yes, we must hurry," Felix says before running back.
     "I'll  deal with you later," Luce says before he rushed after Felix
    Hearing my screams throughout the whole castle, Luce ran faster, now in front of Felix.

   The door wiped open and a breathless Luce came in and immediately  he grasped my hand.
    "Luce," I say breathlessly strands of hair damped on my forhead," it hurts," I muttered and groaned in pain launching myself foreward as another contraction came. This time my power uncontrolled  and things started to fly harshly in all directions. The harder I screamed the faster and harder the random items starts slamming into things. A book hit Felix and a lamp almost hit Dani.
    A maiden demon who was delivering Bash was telling me its now time to push and I squeezed both Max's  and Luce's  hands with so much strength that my powers gave and Max almost fainted by the impact. Luce continued to soothe me and brush his fingers through my damp brown hair and when I looked at him with tears in my eyes, he gave me a smile that I returned.
    "Keep pushing."
    As I did so my eyes turned crimson as I began to growl, when I looked at Luce again he was at awe of how strong his mate has become, he leaned towards me and sloftly brushed his lips over mine. I put a hand onto his cheek and deepened the kiss.
     "Lucifer I need her to focus," the demon rushed the words as she gripped something below. After a one final push hardness escaped and I whimpered as the body slithers out like a snake. I slumped back extremely exhausted as Luce mutters positives of how amazing and proud he is of me.
    "Its a boy," she said as she wraps Bash in a blanket. Luce looked up at her.
    "Were greatly appreciated Mindy," Luce says with a sly smile. She gave a bow after she lay Bash on my chest and left afterward.
    I was then surrounded by the ones I love, Dani  was now cooing at Bash, Max who was gazing over my head, Felix who does the same but hovering Dani. Then theres Luce, as I looked over at him, Luce was fiddling with Bashs tiny fingers with his, a geniune smile full of joy overtook his features and when he saw me gazing at him, he smiles at me and kissed my forhead.