Chapter 22

I'm  now in my room, packing my items up into boxes as every now and then I admired my engagement ring
    The door opened and startled I through a book at then and they sideswept in shock.
   "Laina, who else comes into your room beside me and Dani?!" Felix declared and I just laughed.
    "Luce," I say grinning and they gave me an odd look.  "What?"
    "He's  been weird since ya got here," Dani says.
    "Thats cause they have something something," Felix laughed and gave me the wiggle of his eyebrow and I rolled my eyes. Obviously he's  thinking bout the time at the ring since he been away since then.
     "You have no idea what you're  talking about Felix," I muttered and continued packing.
     "Are you leaving?" Felix asked, noticing sadness in his tone.
      "No, just to another room," I say with a smile. Luce's room.
     "Why?"
     "Because," I say and turned to them, they both had a questioneing look on their faces.
     "Im engaged."
     "With who?!" They both exclaimed, Dani of excitement and Felix overprotwctive and mad.
     Dani went over to admire my ring and thats when Luce walked in.
    "Its gorgeous!" Dani says smiling and I looked up at Luce and we exchanged a smile to each other without them noticing.
    "It's  time," Luce says.
    Luce and I had the conversation to reveal the news. Everyone would meet in the boxing ring at mid day.
    "Of course," I say and walked beside him as he walked out. Dani and Felix behind us.
     I sat down with them when we went to the ring. The room was packed as Luce took the ring as the stage.

   "Good evening!" Luce boomed
  Mutters and chaotic cheering echoed  through the room
    "I would love to introduce to you Laina, if you please," Luce says and eyes me, extending his hand towards me to take and I do so. Dani and Felix were confused. But I believe Felix put the puzzle pieces together as his face turned shocked by how his eyes widened and his mouth fell open.
     "Centuries  after centuries and finally..." Luce says and kissed the back of my hand," ...I've  found the love of my life." Luce finishes and the room was quiet as he pulled me to him our eyes met," and I cannot wait to marry and spend the rest of eternity with you, my love," he says and leaned down and kissed me.
    After a minute or so the room began their cheers once more.
   When we backed up to look at each other, he stared at my eyes longer than usual and I furrowed my eyebrows.
   "What is it?"
   "Your eyes, my love," he murmured and I tilted my head confused. "They're  violet," he explains surprised I backed up.
    "Violet? What do you mean?"
    "I dont know, but they are indeed a shade of purple," he told me and lays a hand on my cheek," but that won't  even make me love you any less."
    I smiled and hugged him. I was happy, and nothing would change that.