Chapter 27

Swaying my sword around me once again in the weaponry  room, Max walked in and greeted me before he started throwing knives.
    "How's  it going, did you tell him yet?" He asked and I shook my head," it's  been a month, Laina," he says before he put the blades down to face me. " youre starting to show, more and more. You can't  keep hiding it any longer before he finds out himself."
    I nodded as I put my sword in its case. "Today," I whispered nervously before I escused myself from the room. When I got to Luce's room, I knocked on the door. Noone is ever welcomed in his room. After moving into a larger room, it was then I found out a crazy news that changes everything.
    "Luce, open the door," I shout. When it did not open I banged on the door til it opened.
    "What?" He spoke harshly rubbing his eyes as he had just woken up," Laina?" He then softens.
    "I need to speak to you," I whispered and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
    "At this hour? Could it wait?"
    "Not any longer, its important," I continued the whisper as I stared at the floor. When I looked up at him as he did not spoke another word, his eyes met mine before he nods and let me in. I stood before him as I muttered," Take a seat Luce."
    "Did someone die, Laina?" He smirked at his joke.
    "What? No!" I exclaimed then mentally calmed myself again.
    Just say it
   I took a deep breath then faced Luce as he waits sitting in the chair.
    "Luce?" I dont know why I began that way, I physically and mentally slapped myself and he chuckled.
     "Laina?" He repeats the tone mockingly and I glared at him.
    " Luce, Im pregnant," I growled and he froze, his smirk now gone.
    "Unbelieveable,  father made sure I cant reproduce," He vowed
    "Its not, I bare youre child Luce...," I whispered.
    "Nonsence, you surely hooked up with someone else!"
    "That statement is false accusations!" I replied angrily.
    Luce went over and through the door open and glared at me.
    "Are you seriously denying me and kicking me out!?"
     He clenched his jaw angrily," I surely am as I doubt the child is mine," he hissed and my mouth open as the depression hit me.
    "Fine, so be it," I muttered and left angrily. He slammed the door behind me as I put a hand to my mouth, forcing the tears that threatened back, though dry sobs escaped my lips as I walked fast down the corridor towards my room, feeling distraught.
    As I walked into my room and slammed  the door I leaned my back to the door and broke down. Several hours went by before I decided to crawl into bed to cry myself to sleep.

    The next morning Dani came in with a smile on her face," wakey, wakey, my pregger friendddd," she practically sang as I got up. When she saw my tear stained face her smile fell.
    "You told him?" I nodded," and?"
     "He doesnt believe its his..."
     " What?! Are you kidding?!"
     "My same reaction," I say with a slight forced smile." Though he pressed that god didnt allow him to have children, he said that they made sure he wouldnt..."
     "But you're  carrying his child, Laina," she told me as if I didn't  knew already.
    "I know that; you, Felix, and Max knew that. But Luce believes I had sex with someone else when He was my first and only!"
    "Gosh I'm  so sorry, Laina!" She says and hugged me as I hugged her back
    "I dont know how he would know the baby is his," I whispered as Max and Felix came in.
     "He denied it?!" Max harshly asked and I nodded.
     "What the fuck?" Felix muttered and the boys awkwardly joined the hug though it ended as a pat on the back in assurence and I couldnt help but laugh weakly to them.
    Dani never let go from the hug, she was scared that if she does I would fall off a cliff or something to commit suicide.
    Though all thats going through my head wasn't  about suicide.
    What was, was that Luce has rejected me, and it was replaying in my head.