Chapter 26

The next day I saw Max talking to a fallen angel down the hall, his back to me and I rushed over and slammed him to the wall with my hand around his throat, pinning him as he let a gasp of shock.
     "W-what?"he stuttered in shock and his eyes widened at me, "Laina."
     "Leave," I hissed at the girl and she looked inbetween us. "I said LEAVE!" I yelled and she done so with a worried look on her face.
     "Why," I say minutes later," why was I locked in a room, Max? Why did you hide me?"
     "I'm  sorry, Laina, I didnt want to be punished, I protected myself by hiding you til the venom is gone in view, I didnt think you would wake up so soon, usually you dont til a week or so but.." I squeezed my hand around his throat tighter.
    "Luce was worried sick when I got to my room," I hissed at him.
    "I'm  sorry, Laina, I swear I didnt know. "
    "Punishment, what punishment?" I changed the subject.
    "Some get beatened, some gets death," he whispered and my eyes widened.
     "I'll  cover you, of any punishment that comes forth, I will stop it. In return though, you will protect me and the baby."
    "Deal... did you tell him yet?" He asked and I shook my head, when we turned to walk down the hall again Felix stood there angry as ever.
    "You and Max huh, master will not be pleased," Felix muttered in anger and I rolled my eyes.
    "Felix you keep coming into conversations  at the wrong time," I hissed at him but he continued to glare at Max.
    "It's  not his," I say and he looked at me.
     "Whats not his?"
     I looked at him dumbfolded, what did Felix hear?
    "What do you know?" I asked.
    "Just you and Max getting... a little friendly," he says and Max shifted uncomfortably.
    "Hang out or..."
    "What else is there?" Felix says.
   So he didnt know about the baby.
    "Felix... Max.... " I say to them and both of them looked at me," I need you both in my room, including Dani, tonight and I will explain to you both... before I tell Luce."
    "Gross, your sick and dragging Dani into this too," Felix now had the most disgusted look on his face now and I rolled my eyes again.
    "Its not what you think, idiot, its business," I hissed at him.
    As they both nodded, I nod once and started walking down the hall alone..

    Boys

  Around ten in the afternoon, Ive waited for them to arrive. Max was the first to arrive before Felix came in with Dani.
    "What is this about?" Dani asked and sat on my bed as Max sat in a chair and Felix leaned against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.
     "Its time Dani, its time to tell Luce," I say and she gave a deep sigh of worry and Felix raised an eyebrow at us.  "Dani already knows, then afterwards, Max knew," I say towards the boys and then stood up and walked over to Felix.
     "Felix, you're  the only one who doesn't  and I need you here for me okay, and I don't  need you to freak out when I need both you and Max to protect it," I whispered and the confusion on his face deeped.
    "It?"
    "Felix, I'm  pregnant," I whispered and he then stared at me blankly. I stood awkwardly in front of him. "Felix?"
    He then held up a finger as he goes to sit down on my bed. Both Max and Dani watch him.
    "Lucifer is the father?"
    I nodded.
    "Well, shit," he says and puts a hand through his hair. "How did you find out?" He asked the two.
    "I knew for a while, two weeks or so,"Dani say.
     "Couple days for me since all the symptoms  are showing," Max then says and I sat against the door.
    "And Lucifer doesnt know?"
    I shook my head,"I wasn't  sure til now," I muttered.
    "Would you like us to go with you, or you alone to tell him the news?" Dani asked.
    "I think its best if I done so alone," I whispered and they all agreed with a nod. It felt funny for some reason though, two fallen angels and a demon with a huntress... who was pregnant with a half demon... all in the same  room. My life really took a turn in events and now the most scariest thing to do is about to happen.
  Telling Lucifer that he's  going to be a father.