Chapter 28

For the past week, I successfully managed to contact Lilly, she was devastated and alarmed at the same time and I begged her to come to me. Though she denied several times before she gave in.
When she came a week later, I had told her to come alone and secretly hide while coming to me a week ago, I have to admit, Luce would kill her if he knew a witch entered his realm.
"Well, nice to see you too," she smiled and laughed as I quickly grabbed her and shut the door behind her, trapping her into my room.
"Hey, Lilly.... this is very important," I muttered and when she looked at me, she then noticed the bump and her eyes widened.
"I will not terminate a child!" She exclaimed
"What? No no no no," I quickly say as I caught what she meant and she relaxed.
"Can you tell who the father to the child is?" I asked and she eyed me with a smirk.
"Damn girl, ya hoeing around I see," she says
"Stop Lilly, I was not."
Dani came in and she froze by the sight of the witch before her. "Whats going on?"
"Lilly is my friend,shes going to see the truth about my child," I explained.
"Shouldn't Lucifer be here since he doesnt believe that he's the father?" Dani asked and Lilly freaked out big time.
"WHAT?!"
"Luce is the dad," I muttered with my eyes closed.
"Are you serious, Laina he wont believe a word from another. And to do this ritual I have to have him here because I need his blood," Lilly explained and I sighed as the boys came in here.
"Get Lucifer," I muttered to the boys. Who nodded without an explaination.
"If I get killed for this," Lilly muttered shaking her head.
"You wont," I say.

An hour passed before the boys came in, Lucifer several feet behind them.
"What took you so long?"
"It was hard to get him out the room," Felix says
"Why is a witch here?" Luce mutters with his arms crossed over his chest and I walked over to him fearlessly as I spat in his face.
"To prove to you that the child I bare within me is infact yours," I say then grabbed the book about huntress and through it at him," page 163," I hissed as he eyed me before turning to the page about pregnancy. He tenced before looking up at me.
"This proves pregnancy, though not towards myself," he commented roughly putting the book in my hand.
"Laina, lay on the bed," as I glare at Luce I lay down as I was told by Lilly, " you need to be calm ok," she says before she hovered her hands over my unborn child and I closed my eyes as she chant in an unknown language
After several minutes she then went over and took a blade from the table and held a hand out to Luce," come forth as I need your blood to tell who the child belongs too," Lilly says to him and he didn't want to at first before his curiosity took the best of him before he took a step forth.
Saying the unknown language once more, they both stood over me while Lilly gripped the dagger in one hand and Luce's hand in the other, when finished she cut Luces hand, letting the blood drip onto my bare stomach. I felt the baby move around in the process.
Once again the language continued and Lilly hovered her hands once again over my stomach, then her eyes shot open, bare white before she closed her eyes and opened them again, and her eyes now normal.
Lilly walked over to the table slowly and grabbed a rag before coming back to me and wiped the blood off.
"Well," Luce says impatiently.
"The baby that Laina bares is in fact your child Lucifer," Lilly says as she faced him.
Luce then froze once again to the news I tried to tell him two weeks ago.
"I'm, Im going to be a father..."
Lilly then nodded before she faced me.
"Would you like to know the gender?"
I looked at Luce in shock. "Wasn't it too early?"
"No, usually around the eighteenth week it visibly shows, though you are twenty weeks pregnant," Laina told me then glance at Luce as we stared at each other. Luce then had a slight grinn on his face.
"So you want to know?"
"Do you?" Luce returned the question. I thought about it for several minutes then looked at Lilly.
"Yes."