New Beginnings

It has been a week since the duo left their cabin in the woods, they have been all around Savannah looking for some supplies everywhere while avoiding the community Crawford.

Crawford seems to be the dominant community as of the moment in Savannah.

While they were scouting out the community for the last time before heading to the countryside, they found two men getting kicked out of the front gate.

Man 1: hey! Watch it!

Guard 1: just grab your shit and leave, we don't need anymore useless bastards here.

Man 2: at least we actually found supplies outside your gates, which was supposed to be your job.

Guard 2: yeah you did, but you broke the rules that's why both of you are out here.

Man 1: alright fine, can we at least have our weapons back?

Guard 1: for all we know, you'd just use it on us.

Man 1: touché.

Guard 1: alright, get the fuck outta here before we gun you down.

Both of the guards then proceed to aim their guns on both of them. Telling them to leave.

Man 2: OK dude, jeez, you could have asked nicely.

With that the two men started walking away from the gate, Y/N and Stephen then proceed to walk towards them, the two men notice this and put their hands up seeing as both of them have their bows in their hands.

Man 1: hey man, we don't want any trouble, we just want to reach the countryside.

Man 2: yeah, this place gives me the creeps.

Stephen then nods at you to put away your bow to which you agree to do so.

Stephen: me and my son are also going to the countryside, would you want to tag along.

Man 1: you sure you trust us?

Stephen: the more the merrier you know, but if you do betray us, we'll be ready.

Stephen: so? What do you say?

Stephen reaches out his hand waiting for one of the men to shake it.

Man 1: fine, can we at least know your names first?

Stephen: the names Stephen, this is my son Y/N

Y/N: hey there?

Man 1: hey there kid, I'm joshua, you can call me josh for short

Man 2: and I am Martin.

Y/N: how old are you guys?

Joshua: both of us are 17.

Stephen: you two been together since before this shit?

Martin: why yes, we were just heading back to our respective homes after this party we went to the other night, thats when we saw a kid eating his mothers guts.

Joshua: how about you kid?

Y/N: uh, nine.

Martin: Damn!

Joshua: you already taught him how to shoot a bow?

Stephen: yup, and much more shit before the apocalypse, you could tell I am very proud of my boy.

Y/N then looks at Stephen annoyingly

Y/N: can you please stop calling me that in front people? I can already handle myself