I Miss You

It has been 3 months ever since Stephen's passing, Y/N never got over his father's death as his last words and moments before he died kept repeating in a loop in his head.

Keep.....Moving.......Forward.

Every time he gets tired or if he doesn't want to move on, his mind would always tell him to move on.

Ever since Stephen's passing, there was not that much going on between Y/N and Martin, they would just have some small talks, but that was it, not really much communication between one another.

A few days ago, Martin came across a mini clothing store that had clothes small enough to fit Y/N.

He was now wearing a black t-shirt with a navy blue leather jacket around it. He also found some black skinny jeans that fit him comfortably and perfectly.

Martin was sitting on a log resting while Y/N was tending to the fire they made. There was complete silence between the two until Y/N broke it.

Y/N: hey Martin, you hungry?

Martin: yeah, I havent eaten in a while, what do you have?

Y/N then took a can of beans, then he opened it with his knife and gave it to Martin.

Y/N: here, eat well.

Martin: thanks, but how about you kiddo? You seem hungry yourself.

Y/N: it's fine, I can manage.

Martin: I hope you do, I promised your father I would watch over you.

Y/N: it's fine, just, eat already.

Martin then sighs in defeat, knowing that he couldn't argue with him any longer, he was very stubborn. Just like his father.

They were sitting in silence until Y/N yawns, Martin notices this and spoke up.

Martin: I think you should get some sleep, you haven't really gotten much sleep since you were on watch for the last few days.

Y/N: it's fi-

Martin: no, you should get some sleep, please, let me take watch for ya.

Y/N: Martin please I insi-

Martin: no, just, just get some rest, we have to keep moving at first light, maybe find a cabin out there somewhere.

Y/N: fine, you win, just, stay safe.

Martin: I will, dont worry about me.

Y/N then sat against his back the log Martin was sitting on, slowly drifting off to sleep while Martin was on watch with his silenced glock in his holster.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N woke up somewhere familiar, he just couldn't guess where he was as his vision was still blurry and he rubbed his eyes to adjust his vision.

Soon he realized that he was in the living room back in the cabin where him and his father was living in for while.

Y/N: why the hell am I here? And how did I get here?

???: hey there buddy, how are you?

The voice was familiar, he could remember who the person was just by his voice. As he turned around facing the person behind him, his jaw dropped and the mysterious figure had a familiar smile, one that his father had.

Y/N: Dad?!

Stephen: hey bud, you missed m-

Before Stephen could even finish his sentence, Y/N came running towards him hugging him very tightly as he got on his level by one knee and hugged him back.