Lost in Pain

Present time
1 Year Later

No one's POV

Y/N and Martin have been surviving in the wilds for a year, they have barely come across people, only walkers.

While they were fighting of a herd a few weeks ago, Y/N accidentally got covered in walker guts, when he thought that he was gonna get bit by a walker, it just went passed him which gave him the idea that they can cover themselves in their guts to pass herds.

It was midday, Y/N and Martin were walking through the forest, looking for animals that they can eat since Y/N has become a deadeye with his compound bow that was his father's

Martin: damn I'm hungry, where the hell is the wildlife in these parts?

Y/N: i don't know, there are usually a lot of them in these areas and hours.

Martin: I just wish that my dumbass didn't leave my food back at our camp that was swarmed by walkers.

Y/N: as long as we're alive.

Martin: on that, I agree on.

They were walking for what seemed like hours, finding nothing but walkers.

Just as they were about to give up, Y/N spotted a camp that had no people in it and had a lot of supplies in the open.

Y/N: holy shit, look at that.

Y/N pointed towards the camp to which Martin followed with his eyes.

Martin: wow, would ya look at that.

Y/N: let's go there quietly.

Martin: yeah, I suggest we split up, we'd have a smaller risk of getting spotted if we do.

They then split up in different directions towards the camp, Y/N in the left while Martin to the right.

Once Martin was behind some rocks, hiding his figure behind them, he spotted Y/N already inside the camp moving slowly and low.

Just as Martin was about to go out of cover, he saw what looked like a barrel of a rifle just sticking outside a bush.

He was about to warn Y/N but he was too late, he had been shot in his right shoulder as he dropped to his knees and held his shoulder in pain.

Y/N: ARGHHHH! FUCK!

Just as he dropped to the floor, two figures came out of the bushes behind him, one was aiming a rifle at him, possibly the one who shot him.

????: what should we do to him?

????: take this little thief to the camp, the boss is gonna take care of him.

The two men then approached Y/N who was still on his knees, putting pressure on his wound with his left hand.

Y/N: you fu-

The man holding to rifle hit him with the butt of his gun, knocking Y/N out on the floor.

????: patch him up, I dont want him bleeding on my clothes.

They then brought him to one of the tents to patch him up.

Martin took this opportunity to sneak up on them to maybe break Y/N out once he was patched up.

Just as Martin opens the tent, they weren't there, he then turned around only to be met with a rifle to the head, knocking him out.

????: sneaky bastard.

????: just leave him, let them finish him off.

They then took Y/N to their car.

While they were walking away, Martin was able to wake up since he was used to getting knocked out back when he was young and when he was at Crawford. He was able to see which direction they were going as he slowly and silently stood up and followed them, keeping his distance and watching his every step.