Betrayal

Y/N's POV.

It was already dark and everyone except for Mitch was asleep as Mitch was sitting down on a chair next to me as I was lying down on the couch for a bit after Clem and Aasim checked up on me.

Mitch: hey dude, you might wanna go back to your dorm and sleep.

I then look up and saw Mitch offering me a hand to get up and I accepted it as I stood up. For some reason, the pain in my abdomen was gone. Mitch might have noticed this too.

Mitch: is the pain already gone?

Y/N: i don't know.

I then pulled my shirt up a bit as Mitch held it as I slowly unwrapped my bandage. I didn't even feel any pain when I was taking it off.

Once I got it off and got a good look at it, my jaw dropped at the sight. It was healed.

Mitch: how the fuck?

Y/N: couldn't have said it better myself.

I then fully took off the bandage and threw it to the side.

Y/N: let's head back to the dorms.

Mitch nods as we walked back to the dorms. We made it to his dorm as I gave him a fist bump before finally heading to my room.

When I passed through the halls, it felt so peaceful. No noise, no fighting, no one running through the halls and the light of the night sky shining from outside as it hit the floors of the hallway.

I then made it to my room as I opened the door.

I placed my bow back in the cabinet. I was surprised that the men robbing me only robbed me of the rabbits, not my bow.

I then placed my knife on the dresser. I then took off my jacket and my now ripped and blood stained shirt.

I put the bloody shirt at the corner of the room as I looked through my backpack until I found another black shirt Marlon gave me as I placed it beside my jacket on the other bunk.

I then laid down on my bed as I stared right at the ceiling as I couldn't sleep.

I then felt the part of my abdomen where I was shot. How the hell did it heal that fast?

I then almost fell asleep until some loud noises came from the pipes.

I just groaned as I tried to fall asleep but couldn't because of the noise happening.

Goddammit.

I got up and put on some clothes and grabbed my knife as I headed outside to check the basement since the pipes connected to our rooms were coming from the basement.

As I walked out of my room, I saw Clementine with a candle in her hand  across the hall trying the door to the basement.

Clementine: shit, it locks from both sides.

I then walked towards her as I made the floorboards creak to make my presence known as it worked as she looks at me with her body still facing the door.

Clementine: who do you think is arguing in there?

I then shot her a confused look. Arguing? At this time?

Y/N: arguing?

Clementine: yeah, it sounds like a girl and a guy.

Y/N: let me hear.

I them pressed my ear against the door, it sounded like Marlon and Brody.

Brody: YOU KNOW THEY'RE DANGEROUS! THEY SHOT Y/N AND ROBBED HIM!