Alternate ending

So, I know I finished this story already but I just couldn't get this alternate ending for the raid.

I planned a much more darker and brutal theme for it but I didn't and fully changed the script since if it went like that, the story would end quickly and it would not give the reader and Clementine the romance I planned out. Enjoy.

3rd Person POV.

After Y/N had snapped at Clementine for trying to mention his past and telling him that he doesn't know what it's like out there, he was enraged.

She uses this against him which angers him even more until he finally snaps.

He pinned her to the wall behind him by her wrists. Y/N held both of her arms together above her with one hand as he starts punching her in the face.

The fight lasted for a while until Clem had a swollen cheek and a black eye.

Y/N noticed what he had done as Clem started to break down as she hugged her knees as she sat against the wall.

He was horrified at what he had done as he rushed out her room and slammed his door open and then slammed it close.

A few days have past since their fight, or should I say, him beating up Clementine almost to death. The rest of the kids instead of looking up to him for guidance and help, they avoided him as they knew that one small move against him would make his blood boil.

The kids came up with an agreement to exile him since he was a danger to the group. All of the kids except for Aasim and Omar agreed to kick him out.

At first, Y/N denied it, but he knew deep down inside that his old self was truly gone, replaced by something that wasn't unchangeable.

He left the school only with a fire axe and some food as he gave his pistol to Aj and Clementine.

He left the bow since he couldn't bring himself to use it because that's the weapon he used to defend the school, he gave it to Aasim so that he'll be defending the school better than him.

A week and a half has passed by and the kids were on edge since it has been two weeks without the raiders attacking.

Y/N was one of the people who knew how to keep a group together, but he wasn't there.

He was someone who would teach people how to fight and how to keep a level head.

He was there to help Violet with all of the responsibilities. Violet became more stressed than she was before Y/N left.

Aasim hasn't really been himself since his partner was no longer with him and he couldn't even find him outside the school.

Omar was saddened at the sight every time Aasim would give him the food as Y/N would always help him skin the meat they brought.

Louis sure voted him off, but he misses his presence. He used to help him cheer up the group, but he wasn't there anymore.

Tenn no longer had anyone to appreciate his drawings better than Y/N.

Willy and Mitch weren't as happy as they were with Y/N still being there since they did lose their best friend.

Ruby also has been distant from the others since they indeed kicked out her fellow 'doctor' of the school.

Aj, even though Y/N beated up his mother figure, he still misses Y/N since Y/N would have some fun with him when they weren't busy and would teach him the exercises he did.

Clementine, though the wounds of Y/N that inflicted upon her were still visible, she couldn't feel but guilty, knowing that it was her fault that Y/N snapped, that he beat her up for what she said, for making the kids lose another one of their friends. Most especially, the once good calming presence of Y/N never came to be as she kept having nightmares of her past and of Y/N dying to the raiders, or better yet, him showing up as one them.