Bullies

A/N: So this is not really a continuation of the last chapter, instead, it is a flashback when Y/N was still in the boarding school.

This explains why he really wanted to go and find the boarding school in the present.

This also explains why his bond with the kids from the school is stronger than his bond with Martin.

Y/N's POV

It has been 3 months since I was sent to the boarding school, I was alone in my dorm room since I couldn't go to class because I had an burning headache and was told by the school nurse to just rest while school is happening.

When the bell rang signalling that last period was dismissed, I was so excited because I thought that I wouldn't be alone anymore.

When the door opened, I thought it was Marlon coming through the door since he was always the first to get there.

Y/N: hey buddy!

There was no response, I then slowly raised my head so that I can see who it was who came in, before I could even get a good look on who it was, I was immediately pulled out of my bed violently, making me groan in pain.

Y/N: arghhh, what the hell man?

I then got a good look on the boy who pulled me out of my bed, it was two of them, one of them I recognized immediately after seeing his face.

Y/N: Dave? What the fuck man?

I got a kick in the face in return, making my headache worse, the two boys then proceeded to kick me, Dave kicking me in the stomach while the other kicking my back.

After a minute of pain, they stopped, when I looked at the place where Dave was, he wasn't there, I then looked at our dresser, I then saw Marlon who was on top of him punching him repeatedly in the face.

I then looked towards the other boy who was kicking me earlier, I saw Mitch pinning him against the wall beside our desk, Louis then came rushing in through the door immediately dropping to his knees to check to make sure I was okay.

Louis: Y/N, stay with me man, the nurse is on it's way.

Y/N: Louis?

Louis: it's me buddy, you're gonna be okay.

I then started to feel dizzy as you were about to pass out. I tried my hardest to stay up, but me being a 9 year old that I was, I couldn't resist the pain.

Y/N: i don't feel too goo-

Louis: Y/N?! Y/N!

Louis tried shaking me awake but it was no use, I was already out cold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Marlon's POV
10 minutes ago

The bell just rang, signalling that classes have ended, I then remembered that Y/N was sick, and I had to check on him.

Louis was sitting to my right trying to tell me a wierd joke to whicb i ignored since he always make terrible jokes, while Mitch was sitting behind me. We were fixing our stuff and putting our books in our backpacks.

Marlon: hey guys, let's go check on Y/N, he might be feeling lonely again since he was sick the whole day.

Mitch: yeah, c'mon, i worried for the guy.

Louis: go on ahead, I gotta get some stuff from the piano room.

Marlon: you mean play on the piano for three minutes?