The New Hunter

Y/N's POV

I woke up from my sleep, surprised that no bad dreams or nightmares came. I got up from my bed and did my morning stretches which included a few push ups and bending my body in each direction.

I then went over to the other bunk and put on my shirt and leather jacket.

I grabbed my pistol and knife and placed them in my custom made holsters and headed towards Marlon's Office which was the headmaster's before.

When I got inside, I saw Rosie. When she saw me, she started growling at me.

I knelt down to her level.

Y/N: easy girl, I'm not trouble.

She then went closer to me as I held my hand out to let her sniff it. She then licks my hand.

Y/N: Good Girl.

Marlon then went inside the office behind me. He saw that me and Rosie were getting along.

Marlon: huh, you and Rosie are getting along pretty well.

Y/N: i'm good around dogs, I just let her know my smell and here we are.

Marlon then went towards the desk and pulled one of the drawers.

It was a map of the school and everything around it. I saw what looked like the hunting grounds I came across yesterday and the fishing shack just at the river I used to get water.

Marlon: so, you hunted before?

Y/N: born and raised by one, me and my dad always went out hunting. Taught me how to track.

Marlon: well, you will be working with Aasim since he is also an expert in hunting.

Y/N: sure thing mate.

Marlon: mate?! Where'd that come from.

Y/N: nothing, just some books I found before I got here.

Marlon: you like reading I suppose?

I chuckle a bit knowing all too well that Aasim and I were the only ones interested in reading.

Y/N: i guess me and Aasim are as alike as you think.

Marlon then handed me the map.

Marlon: take this, don't want you getting lost out there.

Y/N: just give me a few days and i'll memorize the routes.

Marlon: I guess that those hunting lessons your father gave you are extremely helpful.

Y/N: see ya later man.

Marlon: see ya.

I then folded the map and placed it in my back pocket.

I went outside the admin building and saw Aasim ready to go.

Aasim: you coming Y/N? I'm heading out in a few.

Y/N: yeah, let me get my bow from my room.

I went off towards the dorms to get my bow.

While I was walking in the hallway, i saw Violet and Minnie making out just outside the twins room.

I was walking towards my room, when I was a few feet away from them, Violet turned towards my direction and saw me as I was just standing there, nervous to learn their reaction from just watching them and not saying a word.

Violet's face just went red as a tomato while Minnie just looked away blushing.

Y/N: uhh, am I interrupting something?