Nightmares

I was in a room I didn't recognize as everything around me is dark, I raise my arms forward so that i'll know what is in front of me.

Then suddenly, the room lit up in red, red as blood. I then spun around slowly, inspecting the room.

That's when it hit me, in each direction, there was a canvas which shows different places.

To my right was the interior of a barn, the other was the forests, to my left was the convenience store I was tortured and trapped in, the other being the forest as well.

The canvas behind me showed a place where I regretted my actions, it was where I killed that family I had robbed earlier.

I then heard footsteps walking towards me, I then turned around and looked at the man that was approaching me.

????: hello there Y/N.

The voice was familiar, I couldn't recognize the man's voice, I couldn't see his face either as it was wrapped in darkness.

Y/N: who are you? Where am I?

????: you'll know soon enough. As you can see, there are canvases everywhere, I am here to teach you a lesson to NEVER mess with my family.

Y/N: what the fuck are you talking about?

????: look at the canvas to your left.

I then hesitantly looked at the canvas to my left, it then begun to move by itself.

Y/N: what is this?

Then, I saw something being thrown out of the store. It was ME. I watched as I saw Martin throw me outside to save me. I then saw 11 year old me trying to run back to where Martin was, he just gave 11 year old me a salute before he got killed and blown to pieces by the explosion behind him.

Y/N: NOOOO!

The canvas then stopped once it showed Martin giving me a salute with the explosion behind him and I was knocked back.

The canvas to it's left then started moving, i saw a man the same age as Martin was carrying a kid. It was me again.

I then recognized the man carrying me, it was Jason, he just stumbled as the walker kept chewing on his leg.
It then showed Jason aiming the gun to the side of his head, as he closed his eyes, ready to pull the trigger, it stopped moving.

I then dropped to my knees as I was cupping my face with my hands.

????: do you see how many people died because of you? Do you see the utter fear in their eyes knowing that they wasted their life just for yours?

Y/N: NOOO!

????: Stand up and look at the one in front of you.

I then removed my hands from my face and stood up and looked at the canvas in front of me.

It started to move, I saw a family of three walking in the forest, as I was watching the family I robbed earlier, the family stopped to rest on a large rock.

An arrow then flew towards the back of the man's head, piercing his skull, killing him.

I then saw myself running towards the woman pointing the gun at me as I threw my knife at her hand, making her drop the gun. It then skipped to the part where I slit her throat.

It then skipped towards the part where I shot her in the chest killing her. Then turning and pouncing at her son.

Just as she was about to bite her son's neck off, it stopped, showing the obvious fear in the teen's face as the walker was about to bite his neck off.