Epilogue

3rd Person POV

It has been 2 days since Y/N's death. Most of the kids have already moved on, but that was on the outside.

Most of them still felt sad and empty, knowing that another friend they had since the start died protecting their significant other without thinking about themselves.

Rosie sure has Clementine but she still feels down, knowing that her owner's best friend was also gone, he never got to say goodbye to her.

Omar feels a bit empty. It used to be Y/N and Aasim bringing in their hauls, but now it was just Aasim.

Louis misses the presence that his best friend gave him. He taught Louis to be stronger and to control his emotions from his past. He feels down now compared to 2 days ago. He barely makes any jokes and struggles to keep everyone cheered up.

Violet keeps thinking about Y/N. He used to be her partner in killing off walkers. He helped in the preparations Vi couldn't think of, even the plan to rescue their friends.

Willy just lost his guardian and best friend, Mitch. Now, he lost another best friend and another supporter to his idiotic ideas since Y/N always knew that the plans that Willy always had in mind meant something more.

Ruby feels lonely now, her and Aasim were indeed dating now. But Y/N's presence and his help to her was no longer there anymore. No one to help her patch someone up, and no one to cheer someone up while being operated on by her.

Tenn was still full of guilt, knowing that he is partially the cause of Y/N's death. He can't keep thinking about Y/N's face before he died out of his head, making him miss Y/N even more.

Aasim was devastated when he was informed of his hunting partner's death. He used to always split up with him during their hunting trips to get more hauls. Everyday, they would always compare to each other what was worth more. Aasim's multiple but small catches, or Y/N's few but big catches. Those times where him and Y/N would joke around in the hunting grounds, those times where they would meet up before going back inside with their hauls, the times where they would give Omar their hauls, and those times where Y/N would give ideas to improve his "history book".  Y/N was the closest friend Aasim has ever had, they had way too many similarities. He was that type of friend that you would want to be by your side in a fight, that's priceless.

Aj was one of the few kids who actually looked up to Y/N. He always wanted to be as good with a knife and bow as Y/N. He always wanted to have Y/N's aggressive but caring attitude. And most importantly, he wanted to become as big, strong and tall as Y/N. Y/N loved his attitude towards him. Y/N's mood would always be good whenever around Aj. Aj was something else to Y/N, like the brother he never had, his father figure, his mother figure's partner in life.

El sure didn't know Y/N as much as the kids, but he was touched with Y/N's kindness and openness to him. He welcomed him even though he was a raider. He gave him the handshake only he would give to his best friends. And lastly, he accepted him even if he wasn't the most joyful. He was saddened by the fact that he died for Clementine, Aj and Tenn. El felt emotion for the first time when he first entered the school grounds. He was welcomed by everyone, even Violet. The two have gotten close for the past 2 days and the two might be a thing.

Clementine was the most devastated by the death of her boyfriend, they only got together a day before his death. She never really got to express her true feelings to Y/N, her way to show to him that she loved him. She never got to hang out with Y/N since he would always put himself back, the group would always be his priority, no matter the cost. He once said to her before the raid:"Someone who puts the group before himself is a true leader, someone who looks out for them, someone who guides them, someone who gets hurt so that the group won't." Ever since she got back with Tenn and Aj, she never has been the same as she was before his death. She would rarely leave her room, she would raise her legs to her chest every time and just cry until she fell asleep. She would have more frequent nightmares since Y/N's presence was gone. She would frantically move her limbs around, looking for Y/N beside her. He was always there when she needed him the most and she will be there for his moments. She was there when he was injured on her 2nd day. She was there for him when Marlon died. She was there to comfort him during his bad dreams. She was there when he interrogated the raider. She was there when he needed her most during the attack on the boat.