Visions

A/N: To everyone reading this, this is meant to be a joke chapter and is in no way a continuation of the last chapter. So don't take this seriously. there will be some NSFW shit here but no lemons.

Y/N's POV.
2 Weeks Later.

It has been 2 weeks since me and Clem came back to good terms. I would always sleep in her room to keep her company since she still has nightmares if I don't sleep with her.

I don't really mind if Clem cuddles with me and places her head on my chest. As long as she is safe.

I, however, haven't had a nightmare for these past 2 weeks. I am starting to become anxious as me and Clem were now on her bed sleeping.

I kept having glimpses of certain possibilities of the attack here on the school.

I woke up standing in front of a tree and the kids getting tied up and placed on their knees in a line while I was tied to a tree in front of them. All of their faces showed fear as one by one, the raiders shot each of them in the head. All except for Clementine and Aj.

I then saw a raider holding up a baseball bat as he approaches Clementine. She looked into my eyes with fear as I was trying to free myself from my restraints.

The raider then started beating Clementine to death as I stood there trying to yell at him to stop but I couldn't as my mouth couldn't form any words.

Clementine was now on her stomach as part of her face was bleeding and have a lot of bruises. She looked at me one last time before the final blow was done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: NOOOOO!

I sat up on the bed panting and sweating really hard. Clementine must have been cuddling with me as she also woke up and looking at me worried.

Clementine: Y/N, what happened?

I couldn't form any words as the image of the kids getting shot one by one and of her getting beaten to death was playing in my head over and over again.

Y/N: I-I. Fuck.

I had my hands on my head as I was trying to get those horrible images out of my head. A voice was then heard in my head.

????: YOU FAILED THEM!

Y/N: No!

????: YOU GOT THEM ALL KILLED!

Y/N: Shut up!

I was then snapped out of my thoughts by Clementine shaking me violently.

Clementine: Y/N! Snap out of it!

I looked at her and saw that she was very worried about me as she looked into my eyes as I saw the worry in her eyes.

Clementine: Y/N, those visions aren't real, they're only there to make you go insane.

Y/N: i couldn't... I couldn't save you. All of you.

Clementine: what do you mean?

Y/N: i had a nightmare where I was tied up to a tree with all of you on your knees in front of me....

She then gives me a tight hug as I hugged her back as she was rubbing my back.

Clementine: it's okay, it's okay. I'm here for you.

We then pulled apart as we stared into each other's eyes. I was about to look away but she placed her hand on my cheek and made me look at her while caressing it.