The Plan

Y/N's POV

We were now on our way to where the boat that the Delta were on. According to the man I killed, they were at a pier down the river. Luckily, I knew the layout of the entire forest and where the pier was as I stumbled upon it while chasing a deer a year ago.

Me, Clem, Aj and Willy were now heading to where to boat was. I was walking ahead to lead the way with Clem cautiously following me and Aj and Willy behind her.

Y/N: once we get there, we need to form a plan to sneak on board. Then we'll get everybody back at the school onboard with the plan.

Willy: everyone except Tenn.

Y/N: Willy.....

Aj: it wasn't his fault.

Willy: yes it was, he ran out of cover and-

Aj: say something else bad about Tenn, I'm warning you.

I was surprised at how Aj was threatening Willy. He seemed pretty convinced.

Y/N: can you guys just settle this later.

We were walking for a bit until I saw the boat on the water.

Y/N: we're here. Stay behind cover and don't get caught. We're only here for info.

Everyone nods as they go to different areas to check the boat.

I saw multiple raiders guarding on the deck and a few in the windows inside. There was a lot of cover leading to the pier, but that meant running out in the open just to get there which was risky.

The door had a small opening on the top of it which gave me an idea on what to do.

Bet Clem and Aj know how to deal with those.

We all then regroup again as we were finished checking the boat out.

Y/N: let's get a good distance away from here before formulating a plan.

We all then started moving away from the boat while crouching to avoid detention.

When were now a good distance away, we got into a circle to discuss what we found.

Y/N: any ideas for a distraction? There is a lot of cover on the pier, but not that much heading towards it.

Clementine: me and Aj saw horses and some hay and some torches around it.

Willy: I saw torches too, they were on a dock full of furniture and sheet metal. There was also a raft of supplies which I could probably ride down the river.

Y/N: what are your guys' thoughts?

Willy: whatever we don't burn we should take.

Y/N: great idea.

Clementine: we should take the supplies, horses would be more of a responsibility than the supplies.

You thought for a minute before settling on the distraction.

Y/N: we'll burn the hay, that will make the horses crazy and cause more of a ruckus, i'll secure our escape ride.The hard part would be sneaking onto the pier.

Clementine: Y/N, remember James?

Y/N: i like your style, he could lead a herd towards the boat. We could blend in with them and use them as shields as we approach the boat.

Clementine: when should we-

I then heard would getting cut by an axe.

Y/N: shut up a sec.