A new life

Third POV

All the Cullens apart from Emmett leave the room as they notice Elise waking up.

Emmett walks over and watches her as her eyes snap open, to show her new red ones instead of her light brown eyes.

She looks around the room before she noticed Emmett standing watching her.
She didn't know why but she had a desire to kiss him and be with him forever even more then when she was human.
She walked towards him.
"Emmett." She says then gasped at how different her voice sounds.

"Elise I need to tell you something." Emmett says walking to her and grabbing her hands.
Elise looks at him and she noticed how she can see every detail on his face.
Like she was looking at everything with new eyes.

"What's going on?" She asked suddenly remembering what happened to her in the forest.
"Your different now." Emmett says and she looks at him confused.
"Different how?." She asked holding on to his hand a little hated then before causing him to hiss as she was stronger then him right now.

"Your a vampire now your stronger and your faster you will live forever as the people around you die." Emmett says as Elise start shaking her head and laughing not believing a word he is saying.

"No for real what's going on?". She says and Emmett sighs before pushing her to an mirror where she sees how she looks.
"My eyes, I look like you guys just with different eyes." Elise couldn't believe that the person in the mirror was her.

"I'm sorry." Emmett says and Elise turns to him confused.
"About what?"
"We don't know who did this to you and now your stuck like this forever." He looks down at the ground with a frown on his face.

"It's not your fault, wasn't like I was normal anyway." She says causing him to look up at her confused.
"W-What you mean?"
Before Elise could respond she felt this burning in her throat and felt this extreme hunger.
"I'm hungry is there some food." She asked causing him to laugh.
"Come on you need to hunt." He say which makes her confused but she follows him anyway.

She gasped as he jumped out the window.
"Come on." He says looking at her and Elise close her eyes before jumping and landing on the ground unharmed.
"Wow" she says before laughing and running off causing for Emmett to chase after her.

She laughs as she runs.
She feels free and for some reason like this is where she belong.
Before she could continue running Emmett grabbed her to stop her from going to far.
"Close your eyes." He said and she did as told and when she did she could hear the heart beats and blood flowing threw the animals around them.
She snaps her eyes open as she hear a mountain lion she looks at him and see him nod his head at her.

She runs at the animal and growled before biting into its neck.

Time skip

Emmett and Elise was walking up to the house laughing and talking.
"You did a good job out there shortcake." And Elise rolls her eyes before jumping on his back.
"Thank you em" he then walks them inside the hose and sat her down before they both start walking up the stairs to where everybody else was.

"Hi" Alice said running up and hugging her.
"Hey" Elise said hugging back.
Alice stepped back and let everyone else greet her.

"That's esme basically our mother." Emmett tells Elise pointing over to a woman with a heart shaped face and a friendly smile on her face.
"Hi." Elise waves awkwardly and that made everyone laugh except Rosalie who was still a bit bitter.

After Elise knew everyone she asked a question that made the smiles drop off of everyone face.

"Do I get to ever go back home?"
"Probably not" Rosalie answers and everyone gives her a look.
"We would like for that to happen but your a new born you could kill your father on accident or someone at school." Carlisle said nicely and calmly so she wouldn't freak out.

"What if I call him and try to practice control so I can see him and go to school?." Elise asked stepping away from Emmett.
Carlisle gives her a look and she pouts.
"Please I'm all he has my mom is with her new husband in Phoenix and so is my little sister and I don't even think she cares about him."

"Carlisle I think this could work" Emmett says taking Elise hand and Carlisle let's out a sigh before nodding.
"Alright but you gotta start practicing right away." Elise let's a smile grace her face as she nods her head fast.

"I promise" she turns and look at Emmett with a bright smile that's melts his heart.
"Come on." Emmett says and she nodded following him up more stairs.

'This is my new life, and even though it came unexpectedly I'm going to enjoy it with Emmett.'
I think as we walk in to what I'm guessing is his room.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊