Going to forks

Elise POV

I was sitting in the living room with Emmett and Alice, everyone else went hunting.

Nothing has been the same since we left forks, I haven't been the same and Edward doesn't come around he's to bust withering away and sitting in self pity like he was really sad.
It makes me mad I mean he's the one that said we should leave to protect bella.

I think it's dumb since there is things in forks that could kill Bella with or without us being there.

I was rubbing my stomach thinking what our child would be like.
Or if it's a girl or boy.
I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Alice starring into space, having a vision.
I didn't notice till she stood up.

"What?" I ask seeing the worried look on her face.
"It's Bella, I saw her jump off a cliff" Alice tells us and I get up and start putting my coat on.

"What are you doing?" Emmett ask me and I don't answer I just keep doing what I was doing.
I need to go home and see if Bella was ok.

"We're going to forks make sure you tell everyone but don't tell Edward why" Alice tells Emmett and he nods.
"Be careful" he says to me and kiss me before me and Alice speed out the door and over to my car.

Time skip

Me and Alice was sitting on the couch in my dads house waiting when we heard talking and smelled something horrible.
It made me feel sick.
Bella then walks in with Jacob.
"Elise, Alice what are you guys doing here?" Bella ask us as she hugs Alice then me.

"Better question is how are you alive?" I ask folding my arms and she looks confused like she doesn't know what I'm talking about.
"I saw you jump off a cliff Bella" Alice tells her and Bella looks at us shaking her head.
"No I was cliff diving it's a adrenaline rush" she tells us and my eyes go wide.

"Since when where you a adrenaline junkie?" Alice ask.
I hear the phone ring and Jacob answer it but I don't pay attention to the phone conversation.

I then look back into the kitchen and see Jacob slam the phone back on the hook.
"Who was on the phone Jacob?" I ask and he doesn't say anything.
"It was Edward he's going to the volturi he thinks your dead" Alice tells us and I glare at Jacob as Bella starts yelling at him.

"Why didn't you let me talk to him!?!" Jacob shakes his head with a scoff.
"He didn't ask for you" he says

"We have to go" I tell them and Bella nods as we start walking outside with Jacob following us.
"You can't go Bella he left you" he tries and Bella just ignore him.
"You guys go I'm gonna stay here and wait for Charlie" I say and they nod before they pull off.

"Why didn't you stop her?!" Jacob yells at me.
"Because as mad as I am at Edward he doesn't deserve to die and my sister loves him and I'm sorry you can't see that" I tell him and he walks closer to me.

"Of course you would say that your pregnant by one of them, your also a leech just like them, your not the Elise I used to know" he says in my face and I push him back.

"First of don't ever get in my face like that again and also that girl is still here she just changed and so did you" I then walk back into the house and close and lock the door.

Time skip

After I talked with dad and him stressing over Bella he calms down and watches the game while I go up to my old room to lay down.

As I was laying there I get a call from Emmett.

"Babe we're back in forks and we're staying"

"That's great I will be at the house in the minute"

"Ok I love you"

"I love you to"

I then hang up the phone and walk downstairs to see my dad asleep on the couch.
I smiled and covered him with his blanket and I then put my shoes back on and walk out the door and speed back to the house since Alice had took my car when they had left.

I open the door and find everyone in the living room.
"What's going on?" I ask as I walk over and sit by Emmett and hold his hand.
"We're having a vote" Bella tells me and I get confused.

"A vote on what?" And Edward turns to me.
"To turn her into a vampire" he tells me and I nod not saying anything else.

"Ok so you all know what I want but I would also like to hear your thoughts on it" Bella says.

"I say yes it would be nice to not want to kill you" jasper said next to Alice.
"I say yes I already see you as a part of the family" Esme says next with a small smile.

"I say no I wish somebody would have voted for me and said no" Rosalie says and Justin rubs her arms.
"I say no to I liked being human" Justin says and Bella nods.

"I vote hell yeah!" Emmett yells jumping up and spinning Bella around before putting her down.
"Why are you doing this to me?@ Edward ask looking at Carlisle and Carlisle looks at him sadly.
"You've already decided that you can't live without her and I won't lose my son" Carlisle says and them Alice says her vote which is yes which makes me the last one to vote.

"What about you Elise what's your vote?" Bella ask me and everyone turns to me which makes me fidgety.
"I say no because I would rather have a human life and live everyday like it's my last because that's the fun in life not knowing when your going to die, it makes you more great full of the time you have on this earth and it hurts me to know that you want to just wast your life." I then get up and start walking upstairs before I stop and turn back to her.

"Try and live your life don't be stupid Bella" was all I said before walking the rest of the way upstairs and into me and Emmett room.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊