"Teo"

Her outfit at the top

Elise POV

I got dressed and walked over to where I saw my cute baby standing in her bed waiting for me to get her out.
"Hey baby wanna go with momma today" I ask her in a baby voice and she giggle at me and I laugh.

I walk over to the dresser to find something for her to put on to go and meet her brother.
I was happy and scared to go see my son teo.
'What if he doesn't remember me or he doesn't want me to be his mom' I didn't notice Emmett come into the room.

"Babe?" He called putting which made me jump and snap my head around to look at him.
"Don't kill me" he jokes putting his hands up and I roll my eyes before focusing on getting Riley dressed.
"Are you ok?" He ask me and I nod even though I'm lying.
"Shortcake tell me the truth" and I laugh at the name before I pick up Riley and let her stand on the bed.

"I just don't want to be a bad mom" I say not looking at him.
"Your a great mom look at Riley she's so happy because of you" he tells me and I smile at her and she smiles back at me.
"Ok" I say and he kiss my head before hugging me from behind.

"Can you get her car seat?" I ask and I felt his head nod on my shoulder before he moves away and go get it while I put Riley on some socks without shoes because she ain't gonna do anything but kick them off

Emmett comes back with the car seat and he then puts her in it and then he picks it up and walk out with me following him down to the car.

"Be safe and don't worry so much" he tells me as he closed the car door.
"Ok" I say and kiss him before I get in the car and close the door.

Her new car
Time skip

I arrived at the dinner and see Paul sitting there with a little boy next to him.
I get Riley out of her car seat and walk inside holding her to me and walk to where I see them sitting.

"Mommy!" A little voice yells and I smile as he runs to me and hug my legs.
I'm so happy right now, he remembered me.

"Hi baby" I say and I grab his hand to lead him over to where Paul was still sitting I sit him down before sitting down with Riley on my lap.
"Look mommy I made a picture" teo shows me excited and I smile as I take it from his hands.
"Wow it's so cool baby" I say and he laughs.
"Wanna meet your sister" I say and he nods.
"This is Riley" I say and he holds his arms out and I put her in his arms but still supporting her.
"I'm gonna be the best big brother ever." He says kissing her head and Riley let's out a laugh.

"Ok so he's gonna go with me for a while right?" I ask Paul and he nodded.

"Carlisle and Sam talked so I can go over there and get him and you can come over and get him when he's with me" Paul says watching teo with Riley.

"We could've been a family" Paul says and then shakes his head with a chuckle.
"Paul that couldn't happen we didn't want that" I say reaching for his hand but he pulled it away.

"Yea because you want a leech and you wanted to become one just like your crazy sister" he says and I laugh sarcastically
"You think I wanted this?!" I ask him and he nods.
I scoffed.
"I was turned in the woods by some vampire I don't know and I was there in pain into Emmett found me and took me to Carlisle so no I didn't have a choice, don't let your feelings cloud your judgment" I say before standing up and picking up both Riley and teo to take them home with me.

"Wait Elise I'm sorry" Paul says but I ignore him and walk out with everything.
"Your right Elise just come back" Paul says following me to my car.
"I can't Paul just-... please just don't" I say not able to deal with him and his mood swings.
"Fine!" He yells after I put the kids in there seats and closed the door.

"Paul just got home and calm down" I say and he rolls his eyes before walking to his car and speeding off.
I sigh and get in the car and start it.
"Mommy why was dad mad?" Teo ask me and I looked back at him as he holds his sister hand.

"I don't know baby" I say and he just nods before turning his attention back to Riley.
I pull out of the parking lot and onto the road to drive home.

Time skip

I walk inside holding Riley and holding teo's hand.
"Hey everyone" I say walking into the room and Rosalie gets up and grabs Riley from me.
"Hey that's my sister" teo says to Rosalie and I laugh.
Teo has gotten very attached to his sister in such short time.

"Teo be nice" I say to him and he nods.
"Sorry miss" he says in the cutest little voice ever.
Alice gets up and picks him up.
"Oh your so cute" she says tickling him and his little laughs fill the room.

I smile and walk over to Emmett and laugh as he picks me up and spins me around.

Third POV

Bella watched her older sister sorta jealous that she has everything that she could possibly want.
Bella didn't want to be jealous instead she wanted to be happy for her but it was hard.
Elise always showed Bella up in everything.
Anything you could think of Elise then did it without breaking a sweat.
Bella looks at her niece and nephew with a little smile as everyone plays with them.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊

That's what teo look likes.
He's so cute.