Wedding day

Elise POV

Me and Alice was standing outside in the back with Bella as she tried to walk in high heels.

And let's just say I'm scared that she's gonna break a leg or something.

"Alice she can't do it" I say watching as Bella scrapes the bottom of the heels.

"She just has to break them in" Alice tells me and me and Bella roll our eyes.

"I've been breaking them in for the pass Thee days" Bella tells her as she takes off the heels.
"At this rate she should just walk down the isle barefoot" I say sitting down on the steps as everyone carries stuff for me and Bella's wedding tomorrow.

"Where you want these?" Justin ask Alice as he holds a log.

"Right there in the isle" she tells him and he gets a confused look on his face.

"What isle?" Rosalie ask walking up next to him.
"Omg does no one have vision!" She then walks away to show them where to put everything.

"Come on bells let's go" I say standing up so we could to my dads house.

Time skip

Me and Bella was sitting in her room talking when Edward showed up and came through the window.

"Wow you can't wait" I say as he walks over to Bella.

He rolls his eyes at what I said before him and Bella start talking.

Next thing I know Emmett is at the window.

"Come on" he tells Edward.
"Hi babe" I say walking to the window and kissing him.

"Give me a minute" Edward tells Emmett and I watch as my future husband rolls his eyes at Edward before sliding down.

I laugh and lay on Bella's bed.
I watch as Edward kiss Bella and he was out the window to.

"What idiots" I tell her and she nod before laying down and getting under the covers.
She cuddles up to me and I wrap my arms around her.

"Can you sing me a song?" She ask me and I nod.

"Of course"

As I sing the song I noticed that Bella had a couple of tears and I stop and kiss her head.

"Get some rest" I tell her and she slowly falls asleep.

I watch her and look around waiting for the next day.

Time skip

It's the next day and where at the Cullen house getting ready.