A new life 2

Third POV

Elise has been controlling her thirst well for a new born.
She also has been leaning fighting techniques with jasper and Justin.
Today they was gonna take her out to see if she had gotten any better at controlling her self around humans.

"Are you sure I can do this?" Elise asked emmett as she stood in the mirror looking at her outfit while Emmett was sitting on their bed.
"Yes I do" he got off the bed and walk over to her and stood behind her while wrapping his arms around her to.
"I just don't want to mess up."
She sighs as she looks at Emmett threw the mirror.

"You will be fine stop worrying so much, your a badass new born or can do anything." He said trying to get her to calm down.
"Your right I can do this and the faster I do the more time I get to have with my dad and go back to school." Elise said nodding her head and turning around to kiss Emmett on the lips before she moved out of his arms and sped downstairs.

"Hi, love the outfit." Alice said running over to Elise as soon as she got down stairs.
"Thanks and of course you would think that you brought it" Alice rolls her eyes and grabbed her hand to drag her to the garage.
"Come on everyone is waiting."
"Ok calm down." Elise says while laughing.

Time skip

As soon as they got to Seattle where everyone goes to shop and all that other stuff, Elise could smell the sweet smell of peoples blood around her but she takes a breath in and close her eyes to focus.
"Go so far." Justin says patting her shoulder before moving back to Rosalie side.
"Yea" Elise nods as she grabs Emmett hand.

"Come on let's walk around." Alice said as she pulls jasper with her.
As they was all walking around talking and laughing, a guy cutting up meat nearby cuts his finger causing for the smell to travel over to where the cullens was at.
They all looked at Elise as she looks like she's about to run off.
"Control yourself" Carlisle said and Emmett pulls her into him.
"You got this." He said holding her and Elise shook her head.
"I think I'm ok." She says after a couple of seconds and she pulls a away from Emmett and looks at him with a smile.

"I did it." She jumps a little and hug him again.
"Good job Elise" esme says as Elise then pulls her into a hug.

Time skip

Jackson wang as Justin Elise POV

Elise POV

It's been a couple of weeks now and I have been doing very good with training and control at this rate I will be back in school and seeing my dad in now time.
I was sitting in Emmetts lap in the living room while everyone is spread around doing there own thing.

"I got something to tell you guys" I say and everyone turns their attention towards me but Rosalie just rolls her eyes.
'Yea she still doesn't like me' I think before I get back to my point.
"So I have been practicing my powers and I learned that I have two." I say holding up two fingers with a smile.
"What are they?" Carlisle asked me sitting up some from his chair.

"I can show you" I say and I then stand up and walk to the middle of the room.

"Ok so first power, ice"

Everyone has a surprise look on their face as the fog start coming out of my hand and my eyes turn from red to blue

"I been able to do this since I was 7" I say and Carlisle snaps his head up to me.
"Really?" He ask with a confused look on his face, I nod and stop using my power
"I guess that's why I didn't freak out that much when I woke and found out I was a vampire, I was already different before." I say as I sit back on Emmetts lap.

"What is the other power?" Edward ask me and I look at all them before I smile.
"Ok, close your eyes and clear your mind" I say and watch as they all do.
I then start to show them my memories.

As the Cullens close their eyes and open them again they see that they are in a little girls room.
"Come on bells!" A girl yells to another little girl who is obviously the youngest with brown hair.

"I'm coming E don't rush." The younger girl said looking up at her big sister.
"Isn't this great we're dressed up and taking pictures like supermodels" the girl said before a mother walks in with a guy who they recognized as Charlie

"Come on girl over there so we can take the picture" he says and both girls giggle and run to where they where told to stand.
"Look what I found" Elise says holding a pair of sunglasses and waving them in Bella's face before putting them on.
"No far I want a pair to!" Bella whine as she looks at her parents.

"Sorry sweetie I don't know where Elise got those" Renee says and Bella pouts wanting to be like her sister.
As she has tears about to come out her eye she feels a tap on her shoulder.

"Here Bells I got another pair." Elise says putting the sunglasses on her sisters face.
And Bella let's out a laugh as she hugs her older sister and their parents take pictures, some how the girls got glitter and started blowing them everywhere with hugs smiles on their face.

Their parents laugh as they watch them play with the glitter and that was the last thing the cullens saw before they where pulled out of Elise memories.

"Wow" Emmett says looking at his mate.
"Yea I'm still trying to get the hang of it, it makes me tired and hungry when I do it for to long" Elise says leaning into his chest more.

"Let's go hunt then" Alice say grabbing her new best friends hand and they both sped away.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊