Honeymoon/growing

Third POV

While Emmett and Elise was gone Riley started growing again and so did teo which everyone thought was weird considering teo was a shapeshifter like his father.

"What's wrong with them?" Paul ask Carlisle as he was taking a look at the kids.

"I don't know, I mean Riley is a vampire more then she is human, but teo is human basically a future shifter" Carlisle sighs as the kids that almost look like teens watch him.

"Is it bad?" Teo ask his dad.
"Yea are we gonna die?" Riley ask her grandpa.

"No nothing is gonna happen to you two" Carlisle says.

"I want them to stay here for a while so I can keep an eye on them" Carlisle tells Paul.

"Ok but please call" Paul begs Carlisle still worried for his son.
"I will" Carlisle promise.

Elise POV

I was having so much fun.
Emmett with the help of the family had brought us our own island.

"I love you" I say to Emmett as we lay on the floor of our room.
Everything around us a mess from all the fun we been having.

"How are we gonna stop, I mean look at our room" I say laughing and he joins in.

"We don't have to, it's me and you forever" he says kissing me.

"I don't want us too" I say and he then climbed back on top of me and kiss me and then start traveling down my body.

"Mmhh don't tease me" I tell him as he kiss the inner part of my legs he didn't say anything he just looks up at me and smirk before he licked up and down my folds which cause me to moan and roll my body up so he could put his tongue deeper.

"Mmmhhh" I moan as he then puts a finger inside of me and keeps adding more stretching me out.

I then feel myself about to cum so I start grinding down on his fingers telling him to go faster.

After I cum all over his fingers and face he comes up and kiss me and I taste myself in his lips.

I flip us over and sink myself on top of his dick and go to town bouncing up and down as he grabs my chest and squeeze them.

Riley pov

I don't know why me and teo are growing so fast I mean at first we were growing normal but now we're not.

Aunt Alice brought us more clothes since we couldn't fit our old ones.
Mom and dad don't know what's going on and we would rather it stay that way and let them enjoy themselves.

I mean they been though some stuff just like aunt Bella and uncle Ed.

I look at myself in the mirror not even being able to recognize myself.