Bellas here pt2

Elise POV

It was after school and we was all standing in the lot getting ready to go home when we hear tires go across the lot.

We watch as it goes towards Bella and I go to help but Emmett holds me back as Edward speeds over to her and stop the van

I gasped and watch as Edward walks back over to us with Rosalie fussing over what he did which just makes me irritated.
"Did you want my sister to die?!" She looks at me and her glare softened a little but she didn't say anything else as we all get into our cars I get into mine by myself and speed off to the hospital.

At the hospital

I arrived at the hospital and I sit there for a second before I get out and walk inside.
"Hi I'm looking for the room that Bella Swan is in" I tell the lady and she tells me and I walk off to the room.

When I walk In I see Tyler siting there with a nurse and Bella in the bed next to him.
I glare at him for a second before I turn my attention to Bella.

"Hi bells" I say and she looks at me surprise like she couldn't believe I was in front of her.
"Hi Elise" she said and I walk over and hug her not caring about my bloodlust.
"I'm sorry" she says when I pull away from her.
"I am to and we will talk when I come over for dinner" I say and she gives a small awkward smile as she looks down at the floor.

Time skip

I was at my dads house sitting with Bella in her room.
"So What's going on?" I ask suddenly feeling awkward my own self.
"Nothing" she says and we sit there in silence just looking around the room.

"Ok I'm just gonna start" I say and she snaps her head up at me.
"I was mad at you because you never visited dad or me and you don't call it was like we didn't matter to you and it's like mom didn't care about me anymore so I stopped caring to and I just been holding this anger towards you and her for years never letting it out and then you move here just so she can be with her husband it just made me more mad" I say all in one breath while getting up from her bed and walking to the window.

"Wow I didn't know you felt like that" she say and I roll my eyes.
"Look I'm sorry I stopped coming and I didn't call because I thought you didn't want to deal with your annoying sister who wanted to be like you" and I turn around and look at her sadly.

"I never was annoyed with you Bella I was mad at our parents because they got divorced and split us up" I sit back on the bed and look at her.
"Oh I um I just thought that and I guess now I should of talked to you" she stutter out and I laugh.

"I guess that's how we're so much alike." I laugh out and so does she.
"I love you Bella" and she jumps into my arms.
"I love you to Elise"

Couple days later

Bella has fount our what we are and is coming over to meet everyone so esme decided that we cook for her.
"Why are we even doing this?" Rosalie ask and I give her a look.
"Shut up rose" I say before I finish cutting up the meat as Emmett cuts up the veggies.

"Here comes the human" Rosalie say with an eye roll.

"Hi Bella" I say and Emmett waves at her with the knife in his hand.
"Stop waving that around" I say taking it from him
Alice then comes in with jasper and hugs her.
"Oh you do smell good." She says smelling Bella and I give her a weird look.

"Alice wh-What are you doing?" Edward ask her and she looks at him before looking back at Bella.
"Don't worry me and Bella are gonna be good friends" she says

"Bella where cooking for you" I say with a smile.
"Smells good." She says and esme smiles "hope your hungry" and Bella nods "yea starving" she lies and Edward bust her out to.
"She ate already" and Rosalie breaks the glass bowl.

"Sorry I just know you guys don't eat" she says quickly.
"Just ignore Rosalie I do" Edward say and rose huffs.
"Yea let's just pretend this won't end badly" Rosalie says which makes everyone get quite.

I laugh at what Bella says.
"Come on I will give you a tour of the house" Edward says pulling her away.

"Clean this up" Esme tells Rosalie as I laugh at her with Emmett.
"Shut up" rose snaps at us and we laugh more.
"Behave you two" Carlisle says and we nod before I pull Emmett with me to our room to have some fun.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊