Truth pt3

Elise POV

She let me in the house and over to the living room and I see a bunch of family pictures of her and her new family and I feel that I made a mistake of coming here.

"How old are you now?,19?" She ask me and I shake my head
"I'm 21" I answer and she nods her head as we sit down.

"Why did you leave?" I ask and she looks down and I noticed that she is playing with her fingers and I guess that's where I get that nervous habit from.

"I couldn't stay I was messed up and I'm younger then your father and I loved him I did but I thought he deserve better then me and I wasn't normal then I caused nothing but trouble and I'm sorry I left you there I should have took you with me" she tells me and I look at her with a look of disbelief.

'How dare she?' I think and I shake my head
"I'm happy with my dad and he raise me just fine and he's happy and I have four kids and a loving husband and my little sister and niece that I love very much and I'm sorry but your not the only one who had problems"

I try and calm myself down so I don't blast her ass into that fancy ass piano behind her.

"I'm sorry.." she starts but I hold my hand up.

"I know I have a little brother and sister here and I want to meet them and also when I was human I had powers that made me think I was a freak of nature everyday of my life I just learned to except it and sometimes those thoughts come back" I yell at her and she looks guilty.

'Good' I think.
She looks up at me and I see as her eyes changed to the color green and they glow and I watch as she holds up her hand and I see green fire in it.

I look at her amazed.
"Wha?" I ask and she change back to her normal self.
"That's why I left and took your brother he was like me and he was doing stuff that could get him killed or your father I didn't think you was like us so I left you there" she explain and I nod.

Then my mind goes to Teo,he's like her he has fire power.
"My son he has fire powers like you but I have ice powers so I was a little confused about that" I tell her and she nods.

"Girls usually have ice powers in our family while the boys have fire, dose he grow fast?" She ask and I nod.
"They normally do so they can protect the girls in their family" she explains and I then get up and walk to the window and look out of it.
"I thought it was because of me but he's not normal in no parts in his family" I tell her and she looks confused.
"What do you mean?"

"My son teo his father is a shapeshifter" I answered and she nods.
"It makes since" she says.

"Can I meet them?" She ask and I look at her.
"My grandkids and your husband" she tells me and I nod.
"I want to meet your family first" I say
"They should be home soon"

"Well then I can wait"

Time skip

I hear a bunch of footsteps and see kids and teens walk into the living room where we are sitting and they look at me confused.

"Hey kids I want you all to meet someone" she says

"Who is she mommy?" A little girl ask and I smile and stand up.

"This is your older sister Elise" she tells them and the boy looks at me and I can't read his face.

"This is Nate and this is Chloe and Chris,Maddie,alise Carolina" my mom tells me and I nod.

"It's nice to meet you guys and I would love to get to know you and maybe you guys can meet my kids and husband" I tell them with a smile.

"Is he nice?" The little girl ask me and I nod.
"Very" I tell her