Bellas birthday party

Elise POV

I was helping Alice get everything ready for Bella's party tonight.
Even though I was struggling a little bit since my baby bump has got bigger and I have learned that a vampire pregnancy is a little bit faster then a normal pregnant woman but then again nothing is normal with me.

"Why don't you go upstairs and rest and I will have Rosalie and Justin help me" Alice says and I nod as Justin start complaining.
"Why do I have to help?!" He ask Alice and Alice just gives him a look which shuts him up.
"I'm not helping, that girl is nothing to me" Rosalie says still sitting down with her arms folded across her chest.

She was really getting on my nerves.
"She's my sister and she's dating your brother so no body gives a damn what you have to say because the world will go on without you, so get over your damn self and help!" I yell at her and Emmett speeds to my side and rub my arms to try and calm me down.

"Babe let's go upstairs" he whispers in my ear and I nod before he picks me up and walk up the stairs.

Time skip

I get up and start getting dressed for the party. I know Bella's gonna be here in a few minutes and I cant wait to give her this gift I got for her.

 I know Bella's gonna be here in a few minutes and I cant wait to give her this gift I got for her

Her outfit

I walk downstairs and stand next to Emmett on the stairs while Alice rushes down the stairs with Bella stumbling behind her.

"We tried to stop Alice from going all out but then again it's Alice so." I say to her and everyone laughs while Alice gives me a little glare.
"What?" I ask trying to be innocent.

She doesn't say anything.
She grabs Edward and drag him over to Bella "show me the love" she tells them snapping a picture of them.

"Here open Rosalie gift" Alice says and Rosalie huffs before handing the little box to Bella.
"It's a necklace, Alice picked it out" she says in a monotone.
I roll my eyes at her and was about to say something but Emmett shakes his head at me.
I huff and he wraps his arms around me and rubs my stomach.

"Here open emmetts" Alice tells Bella handing her a black box.
Bella shakes it and looks up at Emmett who smirks.
"Already installed it, finally a decent sound for that-" Emmett starts but Bella interrupts him.
"Don't hate on the truck" she says and I laugh with everyone else.

"Here this ones from esme and Carlisle" always says handing her another box.
'Why is my gift last?' I think to myself but don't say anything.
"Just a little something to brighten your day, you been looking a little pale" Esme says with her motherly smile on.

Bella starts to open it when she cuts herself.
"Paper cut" she says and I try to control myself as her blood then falls to the floor.
I then start to run at her and jasper did to.
Edward pushes Bella away as he then pushed jasper making him fall into the piano.
While Justin grabs me.
I struggle against him for a second before Rosalie starts saying something to me but I'm so focus on Bella's blood that I can't hear what she says.