🎃Halloween🎃

Third POV

Elise was walking around the Cullen house happy that today was Halloween. Her favorite time of the year other then Christmas.

Everyone was sitting in the living room doing their own thing, and Rosalie giving Bella glares every now and then.

"Emmett where is Elise?" Bella ask wondering where her sister, since she never leaves Emmetts side.
"Upstairs" Emmett says and Bella nods standing up to go upstairs when they heard footsteps on the steps.

Everyone looks up at Elise and see her all Dressed up for today.
"I'm so excited!" Elise says running down the rest of the stairs.

Her outfit

"Obviously" Justin mutters seeing what she has on.

"Bella do you wanna go trick or treating with me?" Elise ask her sister which earns her confused looks.
Elise noticing the looks ask "what?"

"What's the point of going if you can't eat the candy?" Jasper ask and Elise frowns but then a smile goes back on her face.
"I been craving candy a lot and Bella can enjoy the candy for me" Elise says with the biggest smile on her face while rocking on her feet.

"You know I don't like candy like that" Bella tells her sister but Elise just waves her off and chuckles.
"Bella it's fine" Elise then pulls a sneaker out of her pocket and eat it.
"Babe are you ok?" Emmett ask his Fiancée.
"Yea I'm fine why do you ask?" Elise ask still eating the candy and tilting her head.

"Well your eating candy when your a vampire, I mean doesn't it taste like dirt?" Emmett ask.

"No it tastes like it's supposed to" Elise shrugged before she then realized what he says.
"Omg is something wrong with me?" Elise ask looking at Carlisle

"Yes" Rosalie says but Alice smacks her arm.

"I don't know I never seen a vampire eat food before" Carlisle says walking up to Elise.

"Well can you fix me?" Elise ask and Carlisle shakes his head
"It's not like some toy I can fix just like that" Carlisle says while snapping his fingers.

Time skip

Elise was sitting on her and Emmetts king size bed watching the nightmare before Christmas.
And she sung along to all the songs in the movie.
She tried to get Bella to watch it with her but Edward took her with him.
And Emmett was playing the game with Justin and jasper.

As she watched her movie she started to feel sick, which scared her since she was a vampire and vampires couldn't get sick.

She speed out of her room and Over to Carlisle study.
"Carlisle I feel terrible, I'm not supposed to feel like this" Elise complain to him and Carlisle nodded.

"I think you might be pregnant Elise" Elise started laughing as she thought what Carlisle was saying was a joke.

"Ok but for real Carlisle" she says once she's done laughing.
"I am serious this has happened once before but nobody really has to much information as it happened so long ago and plus you wasn't normal to begin with" Carlisle says to her and Elise just stand there in shock.

Time skip

"Hey babe" Emmett says laying down on the bed next to Elise.
"Emmett I'm pregnant" Elise says looking at him and Emmett stays quiet for a minute before responding.

"Nice try elise" he says sitting up and pushing himself against the headboard.

"I'm serious" Elise then explain everything to Emmett and once she was done Emmett gets out of the bed and walks to the window.
"Emmett?" Else calls out to him scared that he's not gonna want the baby.

"We're gonna be PARENTS!" Emmett yells turning around and picking Elise up and spinning her around before kissing her.
"We're so lucky" Emmett says pulling away from Elise.
"Yea we are" Elise chuckles before kissing him again.

"Come on watch the nightmare before Christmas with me" Elise says hoping back onto the bed.
"Fine" Emmett groans getting into bed and pulling Elise body to him.

"This is Halloween, life's no fun without a good scare" Elise sings while watching the tv and Emmett watches her as she does.
So happy that he got someone like Elise.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊