Bree and riley

Third POV

Everyone knows that Bree isn't Elise and Emmett's real daughter but they act like she is.

Riley liked having a older sister and they hung out a lot.
They where like real sisters.
They were also best friends.

Bree loved hanging out with all the Cullens.

Today Bree and Riley was hanging out in bree's room.

"So your in high school,any cute boys?" Riley ask Bree as she play in her older adopted sisters hair.

"Um-actually it's not but their is a really cute girl" Bree says slowly and Riley looks at her with a wide smile.

"OMG! That's so good Bree you should ask her out" Riley told her sister and Bree shakes her head with wide eyes.

"No,no,no I can't do that!" Bree nearly yells at and Riley rolls her eyes
"And why not?"
"Because I don't think she feels that way about me, I mean we talk and I feel a very strong connection between her and me but I don't think it could ever work out" Bree explain and Riley was about to say something when another voice speaks up.

"Just follow your heat before its to late, you never know you might have the epic love story like me and Edward or Elise and Emmett" Bella tells her adoptive niece.

"I can try" Bree says and Bella walks up to the two girls and kiss them on the forehead and then walk out the room.

"See even aunt Bella agrees" Riley says with a smug look on her face.
Bree rolls her eyes.

"Ok smart ass" Bree says

"Watch your mouth Elise might hear you" Emmett says walking pass.

Riley and Bree look At each other and laugh before Bree gets up and close the door.