Fight 1

Elise POV

We were out in the woods setting up a camp site for us to stay till tomorrow and I am so nervous.
What is gonna happen tomorrow.

I walk and get into the tent were the kids are with Bella.

"Mom are we gonna die?" Emma ask me and I get a sad look on my face.

"No we're not and when all of this is over you guys are gonna have the best life ever." I tell her and the others.

I look at Bella and I can tell she is scared for tomorrow to.

"We will protect you all" Bella says and then after a while they all fall asleep and I look at Bella.
"We are in this together" I whisper so only is two can hear.

"I know" she respond.

The next day

We all were walking to the clearing and I was even more scared then I was yesterday.

We could all die out here.
Or they kill our family and only take the ones with a gift just like that guy was saying.

"The red coats are coming the red coats are coming" I hear

I look at Emmett and he holds my hand while the twins hold on to us and teo stand next to us in wolf form and Bree and Riley are holding hands and I can tell they are scared.

Their only kids.

The voluti stop across from us and take off their hoods.

I hold my breath as cauis looks at us with those mean red eyes.

"Aro let us speak as we did before" Carlisle says moving away from Esme and over to the front of us all.

"Fair words when you have a army ready yourself Carlisle" aro says with that sick smile on his face and I wish I could wipe it off.

"That was not my attention" Carlisle says but caius opens his big mouth.

After them going back and forth aro ask for Emmett and Edward to walk forward and I look at Emmett scared for his and our kids life.
He smiles at me and kiss my head and looks at our kids before walking with Edward and I see Bella using her shield but it doesn't go far.

They make it over to aro and he grabs their hand before aro let's go and look around them at us.

"I would like to meet them" aro says and me and Bella look at each other before we walk forward with the twins and renesmee along with teo and Jacob but we stop and look at Justin.

He walks over to us and we all walk towards the voluti

"I can hear they strange heart beat" aro laughs out and I look down at the kids.

"Hello aro" Emma says since her twin and cousin was to scared to do anything.

I watch as she walks up to aro and grab his hand and I watch as aro gets a far away look on his face.

After a minute he let's go with a surprise look on his face.

I grabs Emma and we all start walking back to our side.

"Half mortal half immortal created and conceive by these newborn and vampire" aro tells them and they argue.

"Impossible!" Cauis says and I roll my eyes
"You think they fooled me brother?" Aro ask and he's quite.

'Finally he shuts up' I think and everyone is quite.

"Bring the informal forward" cauis says and we watch as Irina walk forward.

"Are those the children you seen?" He ask and Irina looks at us.

"I don't know" she's says
"Jane" cauis call
"These kids are bigger,I take full responsibility for my mistake" Irina says
She then looks at her sisters
"I'm sorry" she whispered.

I then watch as they whipped her arms off and then her head and set her on fire.

"IRINA!" Her sisters yell and they start running forward and I sit the twins on teo as Bella says renesmee on Jacob.

Emmett runs over to help stop them and Edward tells the sisters to blind them.

"Give me my sight back" Tanya says as they hold her.

"This is what they want if we attack now we all will die" Edward whisper to her and they get their sight back and they let them go Emmett walks back over to my side and Edward was to when he dropped down on the ground in pain.

Bella looks at her husband and then use her shield and Edward gets up.
"It's working" he tells her and Bella then makes it were we all are protected and Jane looks at her irritated and Bella smirks.

Alec then try to use his powers and I walk forward and start using mine as both of our fogs start going across the field bit aro holds his hand up and Alec stop and I then stop and aro looks at me in amazement.

Alice then starts walking across the field and Over to them.

Third POV for the vision

"It doesn't matter what I show you even when you see you still won't change your decision" Alice says and pulls her hand away from aro.

She looks at the formal swan sisters and says 'now' Bella then looks at Jacob.
"Take care of my daughter" she tells him
Elise looks at her kids and nod for them to go.
"I love you take care of each other" Elise tells them and they along with Jacob runs off.

Alive then kicks aro and he goes flying in the air.

He lands on his feet "take her away" he says and they grab Alice and starts dragging her back.

"LET HER GOO" Carlisle yells and runs forward and so does aro and they both go up in the air but when they come back down aro smiles and hold Carlisle head and they light his body on fire.

Esme covers her face and says no

Elise starts walking forward and then she's running across the field with everyone behind her.
Aro rise his arm and the voluti start running toward them to.