James

Elise POV

I hurried and changed my clothes and ran back downstairs to the garage where everyone was at.

Her outfit

"I'm gonna run Bella south and you guys take care of James" Edward says grabbing a pair of car keys off the rack.

"No Edward James know you would never leave Bella alone so it's not a good idea" I say standing next to emmett.
"Elise right" Carlisle says looking at his son.

"Me,jasper and Elise will take Bella" Alice says grabbing Bella's hand and pulling her over to the car.
"Can you keep your thoughts to yourself" Edward says glaring at Alice.
"Of course" Alice says nodding.
"Calms down idiot we got it and don't talk to Alice like that" I say glaring at him with my eyes turning blue and white.

"Calm down shortcake" Emmett says kissing me and I nod before getting in the car with Bella and Alice.
We wait for a minute while Edward talks to Bella before I get inpatient.
"Go Jasper" I say and he pulls off.
"We're gonna be ok" I tell Bella as I grab her hand and she nods.

"I know plus I got you" I smiled at what she says and hug her to me and kiss her forehead.
"Get some rest" I say and she nods closing her eyes.

After a few minutes I hear her breath even out meaning she's sleep.
"What's are plan?" I ask Alice and jasper but I say it lowly as to not wake Bella up.

"We take her to her home town and get a hotel till it's safe" jasper tells me and I nod before sighing and looking back down at my little sister.
"I will protect you like I should've been doing" I say to her sleeping form.

"Your still a good sister Elise" Alice says looking back at me and I just nod not feeling like talking anymore.

Time skip

We get into the hotel room and wait for any news with the tracker.
As we sit there Alice gasped which lets me and jasper know she's having a vision.
"What do you see" jasper ask speeding to her side and sitting down.
"The tracker change courses."

"What has he decided Alice?" I ask but she didn't say anything.
"Get some paper" jasper says and I speed around the room for paper and pencil.
I give it to her and watch as she starts drawing on the paper.

When she's done we look at the picture confused.
"Where is that?" I ask and Bella steps closer.
"I know that place that's a dance studio I used to go to when I was younger" she said and I look at her.
"Would you go back there for anything now?" I ask and she shakes her head.
"I hated that place" she tells me.

After that she gets a call from Edward and we tell Carlisle the change of plans.
Alice and jasper leaves out the room as we are checking out and I stay with Bella.

We sit there but then her phone rings.
She answers it and she looks scared so I listen In"

"Bella?, Bella?!" I hear the yells of our mom from the phone which lets me know James has our mom.
"We got to go" Bella says to me and I nod before helping her sneak out without Alice and jasper hearing or seeing us.
"We gotta be quick who knows what he will do to mom" I say to Bella and she nods before I pick her up and run to the ballet studio.

We stand outside of it before we look at each other and walk in.
When we walk in me and Bella start calling out for mom.
"Mom?!" "Mom!" We yell but then I noticed something was off.
Before I had time to react Bella was running off and opening a door which shows a video.

"I'm not good at this I suck mom, Elise would be" a younger Bella says on the screen.
"She's not here" Bella says and I grab her arm as James reflection is on every mirror.
He then speeds up in front of us with a camera.
"I picked my stage well" he says and I watch as Bella use her pepper spray and run while I tackle James threw one of the mirror trying to let Bella out of here.

He over powers me and goes after Bella and threw her and she hits her head.
And since I don't have full control over my bloodlust I get distracted.
He walks over to her and starts yelling in her face.
I run over and start fighting him.

When he punched me and I flew back into the window I hear a snap sound and I look to see he broke Bella's leg

"NOO" I yell and fly down after him punching him I then hear Bella mutter
"Edward" which lets me know he's here and he can get Bella out of here.
James makes me fly into Edward who had lifted Bella.
We crash and Bella crash into a mirror.

A while later everyone gets here and we all start tearing James apart.
I can hear Bella screaming in the background but I focus on James.
I jump on his shoulders and tear his head off.
I then go over to Bella and Edward and Carlisle.

"You gotta get the venom out" Carlisle says and Edward shakes his head.
"I won't be able to stop" he says and I roll my eyes before grabbing Bella's wrist.
"I will make the pain go away bells" I say and but into the bit mark that was already there.
"Stop Elise" Edward says but I can't her blood taste so good.

This was my first time tasting human blood.
"Stop Elise the venom is gone, stop Elise your killing her" I hear Carlisle say and I don't stop till I see her close her eyes.
I remove my mouth and get up off the floor and walking out.

I lean against the building outside trying to clear my head.
'I can't believe I just fed from my little sister' the worst part is I don't think I would've been able to stop.
'I'm a monster!' I think to myself over and over again.
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear Emmett talking to me.

"... k" was all I heard when I finally turned back in to the world.
"What?" I ask him confused.
"I said everything is gonna be ok" I nodded and just looked on down the dark empty street.
"Come on they toke Bella to the hospital and some of us are going back to forks" he told me and I nod again still not talking.

"You wanna go to the hospital and see bella?" He ask me and I shook my head.
"Home" I whisper out and he sigh before grabbing my hand and pulling me with him to the car.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊