Witness

Elise POV

Everyone left to go and look for witnesses to help us and I was thinking of going to find a couple by myself.

I had Emmett take the kids with him while teo is at la push with his dad.

The place that I'm going I sorta hate it but I learned that I'm more powerful then I think I am.

I get dressed and walk out to my car since Emmett has the truck.

If y'all forget what her car look like.

I drive off and over to the next town.

I just hope that she will agree.
If she doesn't that's cool I don't need her anyway.

I arrived at the house after some time and walk up to the door.
I knocked and a couple of seconds later the door opens and I see my brother.
"Hey what you doing here?" He ask me and I sigh "can I come in?" I ask and he nods I walk in and see my birth mother with her little family.

I walk over and they look up.
My mom smiles and come over and hug me.
"It's so good to see you" she's says and i nod.
"I need your help" I tell her once she pulls away and she looks at me confused.

"Why what's wrong?"

"Me and my family we're in danger" I answer and I see the rest of them look at me worried.

"Why what you guys do?" Chris ask me and I play with my wedding ring.
"They think the twins and my niece are immortal children" I answer and mom gasped.
"What is it you want from us?" Mom ask
"To witness,we don't plan on a fight happening" I say and Nate scoff.
"We all know that it is gonna come down to a fight and lives are gonna be lost" Nate tells me walking to my side.

"Fine if you all are to scared to fight I will be on my way I don't need People that's scared I need a family who will fight by my side" I then turn and walk out the house to my car.
I get in and drive off back to forks.

A couple of days later

Our whole house is full of vampires who will stand by us.

I hear a car pull up and we go outside to see who it is.
I then see my mom and siblings.

"Who are they" my niece ask me and I walk down the stairs and over to them.
"You came" I said surprised.
"You were right you need people who will stand by you" my mom says and I smile and hug her.
"Come let me show you to everyone" I say and they nod and follow me over to everyone.

"Everyone this is my family,this is my mom,Chris,Nate,Maddie,Chloe,alise,Carolina" I say and everyone waves.

"This is my sister Bella and her husband Edward and my beautiful niece renesmee" I tell them and renesmee walks over to me and I pick her up and she holds her hand out to my moms face.
My mom lean forward and renesmee shows her everything.

"Amazing" my mom says.

I'm glad they will fight by my side but I can't help but think about what Nate said to me that day.

After everyone knew each other we was sitting around in the living room.
The kids was upstairs.

"You know they are gonna kill us and only some of us will live" a guy says I can't remember his name but he is always so negative.

"Anyone with a gift will live" another says
"You know I didn't notice it before because it doesn't happen that much but they have their own witnesses and they make it like a coven did something and they kill them and take anyone with a gift and put them on the Guard"

Is they serious right now?.

"Come on we're out of here" a guy says to ben and some lady.

"What's to stop them from just going after me,Alice and Elise" Edward ask them and I look at him.

"They won't just stop there and you all know it" Edward tells them.

I cuddle closer to emmett as my mom reach behind her and grab my hand.

"We will fight" I hear and look to see everyone standing.

"The pack will fight" Jacob add
"We will fight to that is my grandchildren after all" my mom says and I smile at her.
"Thank you" I say to her and she nods.

"That didn't take much"

"Well let's hope it's enough"

"Come on" Emmett tells me and I walk with him upstairs and we go to the twins room and I see them asleep.

"I love them so much" I tell emmett as I kiss him.
"I love them and you" he says and I laugh as he kisses my neck.

"Let's go hunt" I say and he nods before we race off into the woods.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊