Fine

Elise walked into her room to see Emmett sitting down and playing video games with Justin.
"Babe can you go get Riley from my dads house while I go hunting with esme and Alice" Elise ask and Emmett just nodded his head still focus on the game and trying to beat Justin.

Elise sighed as she walked father in to the room and walked over to the game's system and unplugged it causing the two guys to groan out in irritation.

"Babe what are you doing?" Emmett ask getting up and Elise gave him a look.
"Go get our child now" Elise said before she turned and walked out the room with the game system still in her hand.

Time skip
Elise POV

I was walking around the mall trying to find some matching clothes for me and my little family.
'Man when did I become so cringe' I think as I walk inside a footlocker for some shoes for us.
I think if I find the shoes first then I can find the outfit.

As I was walking I ran into to someone.
"Hey watch it!" I yell a little irritated.
I looked up and I saw Paul.
What people don't know is I used to talk with him a lot and we used to have sex with each other but we never was in a relationship.

"Your one of them" Paul basically growled out at me.
"Yea I am and I have a child and a fiancé that I would like to get back to so if you don't mind" I snap at him
I try to walk pass but he grabs my arm.

"You know it's real funny how you did all of that but forgot about me and teo" he says all in my face and I started to get mad that he even thought that.

"You toke him so don't come barking at me and I was 15 years old and you was 16 that was not a good time for us!" I yelled a little which caused some people to look at us but I shot them a glare which made them look away.

"We can share" Paul says and I laugh.
"Now you want to share him with me and you said share like he is some toy." I was like two seconds away from knocking Paul's head off his shoulders.

"Fine but it still stands and we could do it legally or we talk this out ourselves" Paul tells me and I can see him looking down at my lips and then back to my eyes.
I then watch as he leans closer to me and I could feel his breath on my lips and before anything could happen I moved away.

"Listen let me tell everyone the story and then we can talk about it" I said backing away from him and he nodded scratching the back of his head.
"Ok, see you later?" He ask and I nodded as he then turned around and walked away.

Time skip

I pull up to the house and just sit in the driveway.
I can hear everyone inside and I can smell that Bella is over here.
I hear the giggles of my daughter and Bella so I'm guessing their playing.

I sigh thinking of the faces inside and how they are going to react.
I can't stop thinking about me and Paul conversation in the mall.
I can't stop thinking about the past period.
I just wish I could flip a switch and everything would just be fine or my problems would go away.

I look back up towards the house and see Emmett waving at me with Riley in his arms.
I smile and wave back.
I get out the car and grab the stuff I brought and walk into the house, slowly though.
I shake my head at myself for thinking that everything could be perfect in my life knowing I got to many problems.

I dropped the stuff off in my room before walking downstairs and seeing everyone with smiles and talking like a real family.
I laugh as I watch my baby slap Justin in the face.
'I'm about to ruin everything' I think and I see Edward look up at me and I know he read my mind.

"You guys can we talk for a minute?" I ask walking over and taking Riley from Justin and holding her in my arms.
I'm so scared to lose her I mean she grows so fast but at the same time she doesn't.
Everyone looks at me and nod, Emmett walks over to me and kiss my forehead.
Rosalie holds her arms out for Riley and I give her to her and sit down.

"I have to tell the truth" I say and I look at Emmett before looking away and playing with my hands.
"I talked to Paul today, a wolf from the pack" they nod and Bella gasped.
"Did he imprint on you?" She ask and I laugh while shaking my head.
"No god no, I have emmett" I say and she nods.

"I'm just gonna come out and say it.
Me and Paul had a baby when we was 15 and 16 it was a boy and me and Paul decided to have joint custody"
I look at everyone and they all are quite and I look at Emmett with tears in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry I was dumb back then and his dad thought nobody should know and I was cool with that because I was scared anyway and I used to go see him but then I met you and you made me so happy and I felt like all my problems was gone but now they came back and I don't want this to change us and our family" I was scared that he would leave me and take Riley.

Since I was sitting next to esme and Carlisle they pulled me to them as I broke down and cried even though no tears came out.
"It's ok no one is mad" Esme says still holding me and Bella comes over and sit on the floor between my legs and hugged me around my waist.

"It's fine" I heard and I looked up at Emmett with a surprise look on my face.
"I-it's what?" I stutter and he laughs "I said it's fine so calm down, I'm not mad or anything"

I laugh and everyone let's me go so I can get up.
I run and hug Emmett and kiss him.
"I love you and I would never leave you" he tells me and I nod.
"I love you to and thanks"

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊