CHAPTER 1

SOFIA POV

I'm currently on a plane on my way to some festival in Cannes, in south of France.
The event just take place in 2 weeks, so i decided to go sooner to have some time to myself because this last few month i've been crazy with Cameron passing away i'm still grieving, put myself into work with my movie "Feel The Beat" and my new song "Miss U More Than U Know" with R3HAB.
I'm trying to keep myself busy to not think to much of what happened. I know that i miss him, he was one of the closest friend i had, always supportive and always here if you need someone and in this business its very rare these days. I can't talk much about it i'm still processing and still hurting. Feel like nobody will understand or care and the pain will never go away..

Out of the sudden, i was put out of my mind cause the pilot just announced we are going to land and need to attach your seatbealt.

We just landed in south of france on a private airport in Cannes. I was about to go out of the plane when i heard my song playing and i spotted a girl with a mechanic uniform dancing and singing the lyric using a big flat key as a microphone.

I decided to approach her but she was so into it, she didn't even realize i was watching and i think she didn't even realize a plane has landed.

Y/N POV

It was currently 2:15am and my shift end at 2:30am but my boss called me to ask me if i could stay because a plane was going to land which i agreed to it.
While waiting i decided to play the new song "Miss U More Than U Know" by Sofia Carson & R3HAB its actually pretty catchy and vibing that i started dancing and singing along to it.
I didnt even realize someone was watching me until i turn around and spotted a girl and also realized that the plane had landed.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry i was so much into it i didn't realize you were here please don't tell my boss or he's going to fire me" i said embarrassed.

"Don't apologize it was kinda entertaining watching you" She said smiling.

"Sorry i forgot to introduce myself my name is Y/N and welcome in Cannes i should go park the plane and get your suitcases out of the aircraft" i replied still feeling a little bit embarrassed and extended my hand for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Sofia Carson" she replied smiling with a little smirk while shaking my hand.

At this instant, i realize she was the singer in the song i just blasted and dancing my heart out. i feel humiliated with myself.

"Oh fuck! i think.. i know.. you know what.. i just.. i'm gonna go you know the plane and stuff" i said trying to process everything that happened.

SOFIA POV

I grabbed her arm before she left to take care of the plane and told her "Don't stress to much, by the way you have great moves, maybe i should use them next time i perform the song" she chuckled and told me "thank you".

I decided to wait in the car while everything was taking care of cause i was starting to get tired. I think at some point i must fell asleep cause i feel someone gently shaking me.

"Sorry to wake you up, i just wanted to tell you that everything is okay we are going to the hotel now" my driver said.

"It's okay thank you" i replied while lowering my window to call y/n the girl i just met earlier.

Y/N POV

I just finished parking the plane when i hear my name being called by Sofia, so i went over there.

"Hey wassup? Everythings good?"

"Hey y/n don't worry, i just wanted to say thank you for the suitcase and also goodnight" she said a little bit tired.

"no need to thank me that's my job, hope you have a great trip here and good night to you too" i said with sympathy.

i watched the car go away and checked the time until i saw 3:30am and decided it was time to close everything and head home.