Newest

Ch.9

The past week of school has been almost too overwhelming. Actually, it's been that way for too long. Much longer than a week. How long has it been since Taehyung first showed up? Things were getting weirder and you contemplated telling Sohyun about it. Somehow you met another boy as if by divine meeting. He seemed sweet though and was incredibly nice to look at. That didn't make you any less alert of what was going on. Would there be more or were those all of them? It felt funny as you saw things coming together that it made you want to ask Sohyun for another reading. You didn't even know what you would ask her though. She told from the start what these group of people were meant for. Changing your life, huh?

It was a little hard to believe. Kim Namjoon has been a positive influence from the start. It was the others where things got weird. Kim Taehyung was just plain annoying. Dealing with him made you feel like your hair was turning grey. It was as if he was living on a different planet where he's allowed to be a douchebag and expects women to love him no matter what. That's not how things work. It took a lot out of you not to slap some sense into him. You highly doubt a slap would be enough to make him realize his mistakes though. It's a personality problem and that's hard to change. If Taehyung wants to live life as if every woman owes him love and affection then fine. You just want you and Sohyun to be exceptions to his delusional lifestyle.

Next on the list was Jung Hoseok. He left quite the first impression that still left you wary of him. He proposed to you because he was eager? You're extremely clueless as to why he wants to date you so badly. It's flattering, but also disturbing seeing the length he went to the first time. Now he says he wants to be friends and apologized for his behavior. Hoseok doesn't seem to be a bad guy. He's just a lot to handle. Hoseok is someone you feel the need to prepare yourself to talk to before actually meeting them. You'll be nice to him, but there were no promises to entering a romantic relationship with him. Hoseok claimed he understood that yet you still got a flirty vibe from him. He's so extroverted and friendly though so you can be misreading some of your interactions with him.

Another on the list was Jungkook. He never told you his last name and frankly, you're too scared to find out. He felt like some creature that came out of a dream. Just the way he randomly appeared in class with so much hate clouding around him. Suddenly there was a fire which he was so close to, but he was gone. He vanished into thin air. None of your classmates recalled ever seeing him. Every time they looked back on that day, they could only remember the fire and trying to save themselves. Who is he? As curious as you were to know who Jungkook was, you would rather not meet him again for your own safety. Something about him read 'dangerous'.

Lastly and the newest addition to the list is Kim Seokjin. That man is quite the looker! He looked like an angel who had saved you from falling onto your butt. His looks were entrancing and his friendly nature had you easily charmed. At the same time, there was a mysterious vibe to him. Smiling softly all the time and little chuckles that would slip at nothing in particular. He was an odd one, but it was easy to overlook that whenever you made eye contact with him. It was embarrassing how easily you gave him your number. Seokjin was living the world Taehyung thought was meant for him. That much you knew. All of them so far were attractive and dangerous in their own ways. Except for Namjoon. Namjoon is safe.

"It's just the others that are weird?" Sohyun blinked at you.

"Yes, all of them. I mean they're all clearly harmless but...dangerous." You furrowed your brows. You weren't making any sense and it was evident by the confusion on Sohyun's face. She was being a good sport though as she listened along to your rant.

Sohyun was walking you over to the library. You needed to do some cramming for a test tomorrow. It was hard to do it in your room. You kept getting distracted so you hoped the atmosphere of the library would get you into a studying mood. On the walk over, you decided to let out everything you were thinking to Sohyun. You weren't exactly sure what you were saying. The only thing dangerous about each of those men were their looks. Other than that, you could handle them pretty well with your sharp tongue and it's not like you were easily hurt. You could take care of yourself just fine so Sohyun wasn't too worried about that either.