Dessert

Namjoon Bonus Ending

Namjoon has always proven to be more responsible than you. He got into less trouble and for good reason. He never spoke too bluntly nor tried to pick fights. He did his best to control himself even when he couldn't get along with the other Princes. Namjoon carried himself professionally to the best of his abilities. He wanted to create that atmosphere ever since he was younger. Though it would typically end with him irritated and the rest of the Princes out of control. That wasn't the case anymore. Now that all of you were friends, Namjoon had an easier time controlling meetings. He wasn't allowing himself to slip up and get distracted. He wanted the Kuiper meetings to be strictly business about the planets.

In other words, Namjoon the nerd wanted you to all die of boredom. Not actually, but you liked to make fun of him for it. He obviously wasn't a fan of that, but he never took it seriously. It was only you trying to lighten up the mood. Plus annoying him could be so much fun. It was one of the few joys in your life. When you told that to Namjoon, he almost threw a Mercurian pen at you. The one time he let his professionalism out the window. Whatever reputation the Prince of Mercury was trying to uphold, you would gladly loosen him up as the Queen of Pluto. You took it upon yourself as your new job. A little something you did on the side of ruling Pluto. Something Hoseok found hilarious and Namjoon not as humored.

But your friendship with Namjoon was a two way street. While you were lovingly a gentle thorn to his side when he got uptight, he was a strict and responsible adult that made sure you got your work done. He made sure you kept it together even though you were doing just fine in your opinion! Did he not trust you? Ouch. Not really. Namjoon was only checking to make sure you were doing okay. He was helpful in a lot of things you knew nothing about, but after a couple of years you got the hang of things. So now it just felt like Namjoon was looking for an excuse to linger in the Plutonian palace. You can rule just fine so there was no need for him to breathe down your shoulder. Unless there was a reason for him still doing so?

"Just spit it out, Nerd. You've fallen for my charm and you're madly in love with me." You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"I'm not even listening to you anymore." Namjoon kept his eyes on the papers you chose to ignore. He was sitting at your desk while you decided to wander around and have some fun. Namjoon being here often meant he did some of your work for you. Who were you to deny him his nerdy needs?

"How rude." You did a little pout. He still didn't look up from your desk, writing down notes for you. He was being helpful but you wanted to have some fun with him while he was here. Not just teasing him. Like the two of you spending actual time together. "Joon..."

"Hm?" Namjoon hummed.

"I'm stripping. Aren't you gonna look?" You asked, still fully dressed.

"That didn't work the last time and it won't work now." Namjoon was gritting his teeth. You could hear the frustration in his tone. Then his ears were also bright red.

"What about now? Look!" You grabbed the front of your dress to let your feet be seen. Namjoon finally glanced to see you striking a pose in your heels. "I'm showing a little ankle while unmarried. So scandalous!"

"...put that away." Namjoon looked back down at the papers. Seriously? You frowned, stomping your foot as you let go of your dress.

"Was I being too slutty?" You walked closer to the desk, hearing him sigh. "Or not slutty enough?"

"(F/n), for the love of Hermes, what is wrong with you?" Namjoon dropped his pen just to look you in the eyes. He was flustered from everything you were saying. It's not like your ankle actually riled him up, but with everything you were doing and saying certainly implied stuff.