Needed Apology

Ch.31

The time for you to leave Pluto had arrived. It came a lot quicker than you thought, but you knew you've spent more than enough days gone from Earth. Today would be the fourth day of your disappearance if you counted correctly. You weren't exactly sure. It was hard to tell with how long the days were here on Pluto. Every planet was so different that you just didn't know what time it was. You were still going along with time on Earth. That made it more than clear that it was time for you to go back already. You needed to take care of unfinished business, but your Mother promised that there was no rush. You were free to enjoy your time on Earth a little longer. Especially since she agreed to make amends with the other planets.

There would still be things that would have to be discussed. You weren't sure if there needed to be a signed contract or what. All you knew was that you got her to agree and so you planned to tell the other Princes your achievement. That victory should be enough for now. The boys might be upset that you were at Pluto and that you disappeared with your evil Mother, but you hope that they lighten up when you tell them that she wants to make amends. It shows your effort to help achieve harmony among the planets so none of them can second guess you. Meaning you hope that Yoongi and Jungkook stop wanting you dead after you tell them this.

You're bringing peace without marriage or by your death! It's amazing. Who would have thought? You smiled at your thoughts as you got ready to leave. The Plutonian dress was still on your body which wouldn't disappear until you got back to Earth according to Mother. That's good. Explaining why you were wearing such an extravagant dress to regular people sounded exhausting. With a sigh, you finished tidying up your bed and the rest of your room. Mother insisted that a skeleton could clean the room for you, but you weren't about to let that happen. You were perfectly capable of doing your own bed. As tempting as being lazy was, you also stuck your hand through the ribs of a skeleton yesterday and it looked at you funny. They have no facial muscles to make a face, but the way the skeleton tilted its head at you said it all.

It's great that they don't talk otherwise you would have left Pluto sooner. Some of them are the skeleton of humans and then others have animalistic features yet they stand on their two legs. They were all interesting and you'd miss them. Whether they'll miss you is another question completely. So with your room nice and neat, you stepped out to find your Mother in the hall. She was admiring the old family portrait with a fond smile on her face. The sound of your heels against the marble floor caught her attention. As soon as she turned to face you, you noticed the way her features fell slightly. It was feeling a little gloomy at the palace today for a reason.

"I'm ready to go back to Earth," You said as she nodded. Walking up to her, you held your hands out for her to grab onto.

"I wish you a safe trip back to Earth, my Sweet. Make sure to keep alert of any enemies and hopefully we'll get the peace we both want." Mother squeezed your hands. Licking your lips nervously, you stared down at your hands while she watched you patiently.

"Um...I don't know when I'll see you again, but I hope soon." You raised your head to see her smile.

"You're more than welcome to visit me whenever you would like. You have the ability to teleport here and to Kuiper after all," Mother stated as your eyes widened. You can teleport? You can do that magic thing Namjoon did to bring you to Mercury? Mother could tell by your stunned reaction that you needed help with this thing as well. You were shocked until you remembered she mentioned this once before. "All you have to do is chant a few words with your mind clear and focused. That's what it takes."

"And with those words I can go to Earth too?" You asked as she nodded. Anything new that you learned, you accepted it with open arms. There was no more running away on your part. This new life was terrifying at first, but now you wanted to dive deeper into it. As much as you were beginning to love it though, you knew it would be extremely hard to let go of your old life back on Earth when it was time. Squeezing Mother's hands, she told you the words to remember. They were in an unfamiliar language but you memorized them. It was a short thing to say anyway.