Interruption

Ch.18

Scolding Jungkook didn't really go well in Namjoon's book. Both Hoseok and him made a genuine effort to get him to understand only for him to walk out. Neither of them could say they were surprised. Especially since Hoseok almost let his own temper take over when talking to the black hair. That was something that needed to be kept in check. Normally Hoseok tended to be really relaxed and go with the flow, but he just felt irritated. The idea of working together with the other planets was frustrating. It would never work seeing as he can barely stand to be in the same room as some of their Princes. Each of them had such strong personalities that easily clashed with one another. Hoseok was trying to play nice for the sake of not blowing the mission in front of a bunch of humans, but he was finding it harder and harder as the days passed.

That's why Namjoon insisted on talking it over with Jungkook again. Mars was the main one causing problems. Though Namjoon didn't want him killing you, it was fair game. The only thing Namjoon wanted Jungkook to know was that telling you the truth and just revealing even the slightest bit of information was trouble. He highly doubts you would believe Jungkook seeing as he was just a violent person in your eyes. That could easily change though if Jungkook decides to start using his powers in front of you. That's when things get complicated and Namjoon didn't want that happening. He needs to cut this off before it gets worse. Jungkook can make his murder attempts, but he needs to respect the rules of others.

This rule was for Jungkook's safety in the end. Namjoon and Hoseok were telling him the truth back in the dorm. They don't know when your powers will awaken or if they ever will here on Earth. They might need to take you away from Earth seeing as how accustomed you are to everything here. In the end they know you're not human like you think you are. Namjoon has had the most time with you out of all the planets. He documented a lot of his time with you. Aside from the constant teasing and movie nights, Namjoon was able to conclude that you power probably won't come any time soon. You're living life as the human you think you are. But those dreams coming in stronger and with Jungkook pushing the rules, your powers might come out as a fight or flight response. That's the last thing any of the Princes needed.

So even if repeating the same warning gets on Jungkook's nerves, it was important to bring it up. Not only to him but to his roommates as well. Namjoon could trust Jimin to be good about it. He did question if Taehyung would act on his best behavior all the time seeing as he's literally capable of making you fall in love with him if he wanted. Namjoon and Hoseok weren't too familiar with his Cupid like power, but they didn't want him getting caught. They also would prefer for him to play fair but seeing how it's already been a while and Taehyung claimed you hated him, they could see he wasn't messing around with your feelings just because he could. That was one good thing Namjoon noted about Taehyung. The boy may have a frustrating personality, but he listens.

"Jungkook is not going to listen." Hoseok sighed.

"We're going to make him listen." Namjoon tried not to frown. He wanted Hoseok to be a little more supportive of this. He could see how anxious his Neptunian friend was getting. Hoseok only lifted his hands up, not saying anything else as he let Namjoon do as he want. "What? Are you scared of a little inner planet?"

"Me? Scared of Mars?" Hoseok pointed to himself in disbelief. This was the craziest thing he's heard so far. A dramatic scoff left Hoseok and Namjoon could have sworn his spit got on his face. "I can handle him with no problem! Trust me. It's you who should be worried about him."

"Why me? I have you." Namjoon wiped his face before knocking on the dorm room of the three young Princes. Hoseok placed his hand on his chest, giving Namjoon a tight smile.

"How touching," Hoseok said only to get pinched by Namjoon. "Dude!" Hoseok frowned with a whine, but Namjoon only ignored him.

There was shuffling behind the door and voices. The faint sound of Jimin before they heard a voice that was undoubtedly Jungkook telling one of them to open the door already. Hoseok and Namjoon stood back just as a safety precaution. They could never know when one of them could lose their temper like no other. The door clicked and the knob turned to reveal Jimin as the one opening the door. He peeked his head out nervously until he saw it was Mercury and Neptune. With a sigh of relief, Jimin pushed the door wide open with a cheerful smile.