First Love

Yoongi Bonus Ending

Do you know who the most annoying person in the universe is? You do and it's Min Yoongi. He frustrates you to a level that no one else can. He's constantly testing your patience to the point where you just might tackle him one of these days. Though if you're being honest, that's just how your friendship with him is like. The two of you bicker and tease one another like no tomorrow. One of you will always have one snarky comment to be said under your breath. At this point, all the other Princes were used to the way the two of you acted with each other. Sometimes Yoongi could be sweet and kind, but most of the time it was the two of you butting heads.

It was nowhere near the same as when he wanted you dead. Thank Hades. Rather than him wanting you dead and making his little murder attempts, it was more teasing you for little things like if you tripped in front of him or bringing up your old crush on him. Then him always threatening to use the haunted house photo as blackmail. For some reason he still owns that stupid photo. He tries to show you it as proof but you believe already as is. The two of you look like babies, but in all honesty the two of you hadn't changed much since then. Baby fat was just lost as you got older. Yoongi got more handsome which wasn't fair in the slightest. In your opinion at least.

It was annoying how his jawline became sharper yet his cheeks were still full. His eyes becoming harder to look away from. Not to mention Yoongi wore all black as his Saturnian uniform with a bit of silver and red. Either way, his outfit sometimes drove you crazy. Why did he have to look so good in it? That makes no sense! It was maddening and it only made you tease him more. You'd flick the back of his head for fun or slap his arm before running off in case he tried to get back at you. It was a playful relationship the two of you possessed. One you obviously considered friendly and platonic and nothing more. Yoongi agreed with you on that except none of the other Princes did.

"I didn't hit you. I did this." You repeated the action you did earlier to Yoongi. Your fingers flicked his forehead causing him to growl as he took your hand roughly.

"I don't give a f*ck on what it's called. Knock it off." Yoongi huffed. The two of you had your eyes glued on each other, almost forgetting that you were both at a Kuiper meeting. The rest of the Princes were watching in confusion. Should they say something? This happens every time. This doesn't even count the times that Yoongi goes to Pluto to bother you or the times you return the favor to him on Saturn. The two of you were a lot closer than it looked like. Even right now, Yoongi had lowered your hand under the table to be out of view from the rest of the Princes. He had grabbed your hand to get you to stop hitting him though now his fingers were interlocking with yours, tightly gripping your hand.

"I won't knock it off." You smiled.

"You're annoying," Yoongi said.

"You're annoying too," You remarked.

"Will the two of you quit flirting? It's making me sick." Taehyung groaned. He was sitting far from you guys, whining in his seat. Having him say those things out of everyone always made the two of you turn bright pink. What are you supposed to say to the guy who possesses the powers of Eros?

"Seriously, just f*ck already too. The sexual tension is out of control." Jungkook crossed his arms. Then the guy who was able to sense that feeling of all things.

"Jungkook, stop." Yoongi narrowed his eyes on the maknae. Quickly the Martian's chuckles came to a nervous halt.

"...I'm just saying." Jungkook began to pout. He leaned back in his seat. Taehyung was grimacing and Jimin also didn't look too happy. A lot of the Princes were frowning as you sighed.