The Farmer & The Prince

Ch.15

An entire week passed where all the boys were forced to coexist with one another on Earth. Not only were they forced to stay on the same campus, but they also had to be roommates with a Prince they really wanted to murder. Mercury and Neptune could get away with sleeping peacefully in their room. The most they would want to do is strangle each other for a bit, but they were friends. Namjoon getting annoyed by Hoseok's extroverted traits and Hoseok disgusted by Namjoon's lack of cleaning was nothing compared to the other dorms. It was a tie between which one was more violent. Though Uranus and Saturn badly wanted to hurt the other, they did their best to resist. Even when Yoongi made one attempt just the other day.

The award to most violent roommate easily went to Mars. Whether he intentionally meant to be aggressive or not, Jungkook has already left his mark on the wall next to his bed. That was only the start. He luckily wasn't planning to kill Venus and Jupiter. It'd be a mistake on his part to lay a hand of Jimin, but that didn't stop Jungkook from speaking down to him. Jungkook constantly criticized Jimin and gave him dirty looks. It was hard to believe Jimin was getting treated better than Taehyung. If everyone were to see the way Jungkook treated Jimin, they would call him a bully or an @sshole. Was there even a word to describe how Jungkook acted around Taehyung?

Taehyung was easily shoved to the ground, slammed against the wall, and occasionally punches were thrown. Mainly to the stomach since Jungkook claimed he was doing Taehyung a favor by being nice. At least it's not your face. Taehyung hated it, but he couldn't say much. He would yell or threaten Jungkook only to get hit worse. The only time Jungkook bothered to be nice was when Jimin was around or others. Jungkook held so much rage that he didn't know what to do with and released it on his fellow inner planet. It wasn't until recently that Jungkook actually started treat Taehyung and Jimin...nicer? They were shocked and happy yet one talk with Yoongi seemed to change that instantly.

"Come on, we have to go to the meeting or else Mercury is going to be upset." Taehyung put on his coat. Namjoon texted them earlier today to meet them in the private study room in the library as always for a meeting. It was just to check up on how they were doing so far. Nothing to worry about and nothing serious. Despite that, Jungkook was being a pain as Taehyung and Jimin got ready. "Are you even listening?" Taehyung sprayed cologne all over his body.

"What'd I say about spraying your bullsh*t all over the place for no d*mn reason!?" Jungkook growled, covering his nose as he ran to the window. He forced it open and stuck his head out to breathe the fresh air.

"He's sensitive to smells, Venus," Jimin said quietly. He was only stating it as an explanation as to why he was behaving like that, but it managed to irk both of them. Taehyung felt like he was being scolded and Jungkook didn't want to get babied by someone like Jimin.

"I don't give a f*ck if he is! I have a scent to maintain!" Taehyung slammed his cologne on his desk. Jimin frowned, staying on his bed. The blonde was ready to go and had been for a while. He was only struggling now with his two roommates who always fought with each other.

"You know what?" Jungkook turned around, eyes burning into Taehyung. He marched over to the redhead who was now looking back at him in fear. Taehyung took a step back as he raised his hands to create some distance.

"Get away!!" Taehyung shouted. Jimin wasn't liking what he was seeing. He stood up from his bed, his heart pounding as he watched Jungkook throw Taehyung towards the wall.

"Shut up!" Jungkook raised his fist up, tired of listening to Taehyung's constant nagging. He wanted to knock Taehyung out cold only for his body to get pulled away from the Venusian. Jungkook's eyes widened and he kicked his legs. "LET ME KILL HIM."