(Chapter 26) - Bullet

At the land cruiser.

"I've got a bad feeling about something..."

Ch'en was at their room discussing with Hoshiguma and Swire upon the operation they got.

"What's up?" Hoshiguma asked as the oni cleans her shield with a cloth.

"Let's head back towards Lungmen for now, i must speak to Mr.Wei upon matters..." Ch'en sighed then sheathed her twin swords after sharpening them.

"You sure hate his guts huh?" Swire raised an eyebrow. "Yes, the same goes for you." The Lung annoying reply while her eyes are closed.

"Tch! You wanna go!" She pulled out her mace, The green oni quickly pulled her ear stopping the tiger from trying to start another rampage.

"We need to ask Dr. Kal'tsit permission first before we leave." Hoshiguma reminded making the chief officer sigh. "I'll leave that up to you, i don't want to see that medic right now."

"Why do i always have to do your hard errands Ch'en? " With that Hoshiguma leaves and headed to the head medic's office.

"I'll go see doctor for a while, So get things ready Swire..."

Ch'en left the tiger packing their things and entered Dr. Yumi's office.

"Good Afternoon Madam Ch'en..." Amiya greets. "Is there anything you need?"

"Yeah, we will be going back at Lungmen for a while." Ch'en answered. "That's fine, please do take care of yourselves." Yumi spoke, though Ch'en noticed that she wasn't her usual self, after all the fight between Yumi and Kal'tsit spreaded throughout Rhodes Island. and ever since then they haven't talked lately.

"Ah, Amiya, we are also getting another operator right?" Yumi sorts the documents and saw a page of the Caster.

"Yes, i already sended Texas team to meet up for Escort at Lungmen..."

"It's been two days and they still haven't found her, Madam Ch'en if you happen to see her, please contact Texas or me immediately." Yumi handed the document to Ch'en, the lungs nods at her orders. "Will do doctor..."

Ch'en saluted and exits the office.Yumi then calmly breathes and sips her tea made by Amiya.

Somewhere in Lungmen

"Ino, you need to calm down!" Faust calls his real name who was mad at FrostNova and Talulah.

"Damn bitches! Those two betrayed us, damn it all! Listen we're gonna launch an all out attack at Lungmen!" Mephisto ordered.

"Your insane most of our teams are wiped off from that Lung. you've seen it with your own eyes!" A rebel rejected his plan, Faust looks at him concerned about what's to happen.

"Really, then your no use for me." He took out a revolver and shot the complainer at its head.

"Ino, what the hell?!" Faust disarmed his weapon and threw it at the ground.

"I'm just taking out the traitors Faust, so calm down." He then faced to the others and yelled. "Anyone else want to get disposed?!"

They all stayed silent... Mephisto maintained an evil smile at this point he the poor infected are walking in a path of suicide.

At Chernobog

The rescued Reunion rebels, and Yelena's squadron were having a meeting with Ace, and Scout.

They finished explaining the situation about the cure made by Timewatch, The infected were happy hearing this. Yet they know that there's still a fight about to happen in the future.