06 Green

Axel

I watched Ezra carry her body into the apartment. He walked straight through the house into the bedroom and put her down. She looked so much at peace. Her body was pale...her lips were practically white.

"Clean her up" I turned to see the shirtless man behind us. A blonde woman walked passed him into the room and walked towards the bed.

He was probably her boyfriend or something since he was shirtless and she was in just a pair of jeans and a bra. That shirt that was hanging loose over her was soaked in blood on the left side. Flashes of earlier stared creeping in again.

The woman gestured to Ezra to and he nodded. He walked out of the room and I followed. The shirtless guy did too. He just stopped at the door and glanced at her for a second before shutting the door behind him.

Ezra had stopped infront of me. But before I could fully turn around to face him his fist collided with my jaw. Damnit. This fucker was strong.

"I just had to do that" he said as he took a step back. Satisfied. He was probably dying to do that for weeks. Killing his sister just gave him the opportunity to express it.

"She's not dead Ezra" i said while wiping my mouth almost as if I was checking to see if I was bleeding.

"I doesn't matter" I heard a voice from behind me. Ofcourse. He was till here.

"I doesn't?" The sarcasm in my tone made him shoot me a glare.

"Who the fuck are you?" He crossed his arms on his chest and frowned at me.

"Ezra.. would you like to do the honours" I smirked.

"Ethan" Ezra emphasized on his name as if he wad telling it to me "this is Axel "

"Cassius?" Ethan's eyes widened in realisation. Ofcourse he heard of me.

"Hello Ethan" i said as I stretched out my arm towards him. And he did the same.

"So you're the infamous Axel Cassius" he grinned.

"So you've heard of me" I said in a sarcastic tone.

He just gave me a grin.

"We got off on the wrong foot" I smirked back.

But he didn't get a chance to reply to me.

"What the hell was going on Ethan?" I heard Ezra from beside the fireplace facing us. Gesturing to something behind me.

I turned around to see a piece of cloth lying on the ground. Ethan walked over and picked it up and placed it on the counter. It was a top. It didn't take a genius to figure out who that belonged to.

"What does it look like Ezra?" His tone was cold and daring. He had to be an older vampire. He was pretty strong to fight. The boy did have guts. Talking to his king in that tone.

Ezra shot him a look. I could tell it took all his will power to not rip his heart out right then and there.

Ethan brushed passed me to pick up his jacket from the couch and put it on.

"Where have you been?" Ethan was beside Ezra near the fireplace. "Do you have any idea how worried everyone was?"

"I see" Ezra's voice was dripping in venom. I had a long tiring journey so these two fighting right now would indeed be very good entertainment for me.

"Ezra..."

"I was in Gervase" Ezra wasn't really a man of many words. Unless he was trying to provoke someone.