24 A Bad Idea

Axel

"Ezra get out of that chair" Nathaniel's annoyed tone took everyone's attention.

Ezra sat behind the huge table in the lavish chair, leaning back. Ethan stood behind him with his hands in his pockets, staring out of the window.

They both had on white buttoned down shirts. Different shades. They were positioned in such a business like manner, it was almost as if they were in a painting.

Then again, Ezra did have a flair for the dramatics

"I'm the King . Watch your mouth Nathaniel" Ezra leaned forward on the table and Ethan turned around to shoot Nathaniel a glare.

"Not here, you aren't" Nathaniel smirked and stood in his place, whith his hands arrogantly clasped behind his back.

Deja Vu.

This whole scenario was all too familiar. Only this time it was Nathaniel kicking Ezra out of the chair, not Sage.

"Aahh, look who finally showed up" Ethan smirked at Nathaniel with a cold tone.

"Yes, apparently nothing gets done here without me" Nathaniel gave him a glare.

"You're delusional Nathaniel" he shook his head in annoyance.

"At least I'm not a the King's little bitch" he simply smirked back.

Ezra gave him a deadly glare.

"You're lucky Sage likes you" Ethan leaned down against the table "You would've been dead a long time back" his cold threatening voice didn't make Nathaniel flinch.

"Sage makes alot of stupid decisions. We can't go killing all of them, now can we?" I gave Ethan a slight smirk, glancing at Nathaniel.

"Speaking of my sister's bad decisions" Ezra stood up to round the table "How was Cohen?"

I walked over to the the desk and grabbed a chair, pulling it back, I made myself comfortable in it.

"It was.. eventful"

"You want to elaborate on that Axel?" he gave me a questioning look.

"Why don't you ask your sister for yourself?" Nathaniel shot back in a sharp tone.

"Because she doesn't like sharing" Ethan shot him another glare.

"With you" Nathaniel corrected.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Ethan rounded the table, taking meaningful steps towards Nathaniel.

"It means. If you have to ask her the plan you're not fit to know it to begin with" he gave him on of his taunting smile.

"What the fuck does that even mean?" Ethan shot back in loud tone.

"What?" Nathaniel gave him a questioning look.

"What?" Ethan's confused tone made me let out a chuckle.

Ezra shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose as he sat down in the chair beside me.

"Can you both shut up?' he grumbled under his breath.

"Can you all shut up?"

Ahaa that voice...

That sharp voice made us all look in the direction of the door.

She stood there with her hands behind her back, glaring at Ethan and Nathaniel, as if she was one more word away from snapping their necks.

Ethan took a few steps back, gave Nathaniel a glare and walked over to lean against the table beside where Ezra was.