31 Sanctum

Axel

She kissed me like I was the air filling her lungs.

She looked at me like I was the only thing that mattered in that moment.

She took control of me like she owned me. And even though it might have felt like I was the one in control. I wasn't. It was her. She owned every inch of me for a while, and that only made me want to give her more.

My body was still in a state of ecstasy. It was as if I could still feel her all over me. Her scent lingered all over my clothes...the touch of her skin under my fingers had me locked down...her voice calling my name kept ringing in my ears...the sight of her underneath me, melting under my touch coming for me over and over again was etched in my brain and I couldn't get enough of it.

She didn't realise what she did to me today. She didn't realise the kind of power she had over me. I'm glad she didn't. She practically had me under a spell. Making me give her exactly what she wanted...when she wanted. Pushing me over the edge, driving me wild and soothing me all at the same time.

I couldn't not cave in. Not when she was looking at me like she could devour me. Not while she was talking like she was already dazed in pleasure. I had to hear her voice, moaning, cussing out, screaming my name in pleasure. I had to have her wrapped around me. Close. Safe.

Now I had her skipping around as if nothing happened. Casually ravaging through the wine cellar. And all I could think of was how I wanted to throw her onto the bed and take her again.

"Do you want wine or bourbon?" I heard her voice calling out from downstairs. I was in the bedroom trying to shake the dirty thoughts out of my head.

"Anything" I leaned back against the window frame looking out at the green abyss ahead of me.

She walked up with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"You really need to put on a jacket Sage" I couldn't take my eyes off the damn transparent top of hers.

I'm glad I didn't tell Ethan and Ezra where I was coming.

She furrowed her brows at me for a second as she put the bottle down. Her eyes widened with mischief when she realised what I meant.

"Not my fault you didn't rip it off" she shrugged and began pouring the wine into the glasses.

I should have. But neither of us even had the patience to even undress ourselves before giving into our hunger.

She held up the glass infront of me. And I took it. She sat down on the chair beside me and began pouring her glass out.

"You still haven't answered me Axel" she kept her eyes on the glass.

She looked so mystique, sitting there so poised with her glass of wine in her hand, dark hair falling over her shoulders, licking her lips as she poured her glass out.

"How exactly did you figure it out?" She leaned back, looking at me.

"Your little pet gave it up" I took a sip from my glass.

I could feel her gaze on me. I couldn't look at her. My body was still hot from what we did a while back.

"Nathaniel? He wouldn't" she shrugged it off as it was the most obvious thing.

"Not exactly. He was the only one not scared when you disappeared. He was barely affected. Donovan kind of fi.."

"Donovan's reached" she muttered.

"Yes" i glanced at her, her eyes were already fixed on me intently.

"He suspected something. Ezra and I were too freaked out, trying find you" i looked back out.