30 Good Girl

18+ content

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter. I thought it fit well...so here goes...

Sage

Hunger.

That's what we felt.

Pure hunger. For eachother. That's all that filled the room. There were no feelings. No thought. Just raw desire. Something neither of us wanted to tame.

We said we wouldn't let this happen again. We both agreed to it. Maybe because we both knew it was a lie. We knew we were going to cave into eachother again. Here we were back to square one. Pushing eachother, taunting eachother, falling into eachother's arms all over again.

I didn't think I had enough resistance to push him anymore. But I did. I couldn't contain the smile that crossed my lips, realising I could take control of him like he did with me.

I opened my eyes into his, feeling dizzy from the the need pulsating through me.
Having his body trap me against the wall, feeling that flaming heat radiating off him against my skin soothed me more than I would have liked to admit.

His eyes were red. Staring down at me. His lips so close, I needed them on me.

"So I wasn't wrong" I gave him a smile , trying to hide the perverted thoughts running through my head.

"Shhhh" he inched closer, he lowered his eyes, fixing on my lips.

He let go of my hands and rested his on either side of the wall beside me.

"You know you were right" he reached his hand down to my face, trailing a finger down the side of my face till he reached my lips. He leaned closer and ran his thumb along my bottom lip with a slight smile playing on his lips.

He was pushing back. He was trying to take control. That wasn't going to happen...not tonight at least.

He didn't go home. He went out of his way to get intouch with Arabella and find me. Ofcourse I had control over him. I knew I could push him a little more. So I did.

I leaned forward slightly, taking his thumb in my mouth, trapping it between my teeth, pressing my tongue against the tip. His eyes shot to mine, before glancing down at my mouth, dazed.

The hunger flashing in his eyes was unlike anything I had seen before. It was untameable.

I pulled his hand down to my neck, I rested my head back against the wall. I saw that last bit of resistance leave his body when he pushed himself against me, crashing his lips against mine like he was about to devour me.

He knew what I wanted and he was going to give me exactly that. His kisses were quick and unfinished.I reached my hands town to his pants, feeling his bulge straining through the thick fabric as a groan escaped his lips. He deepend the kiss and I looped my finger through the side of his pants. and pulled his waist closer to me as I continued to unbuckle his pants. We made sure to not break that kiss all the while.

I managed to unbuckle the pants, but I didn't get to pull them down. His hands reached for mine, pinning them above my head, interwining our fingers.

He pulled back for a second. He let out a deep breath against my lips. His eyes searched through my face, taking me in like he was trying to remember it.

He held both my hands with one hand, his other one slid down my arm, down my sides to reach under my top, caressing my breast, teasing me with his touch. My skin was burning against his fingertips, but only craving more.

I was squirming under his touch. His hand trailed down to my pants, pulling them down to my thighs. His hand went lower down. I let out a gasp when I felt him cup my sex through my drenched underwear. I could feel him let out a satisfied smirk against my lips.