You Are My Sunshine

❗❗TW: Crying❗❗

Angsty fluff
Ship: Demus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remus had gotten into another fight with Roman and was sitting in his room,crying. Janus knocked on the door, "Remus? You okay in there?" He asked.

He looked up to the door, "I-I'm fine.." Remus lied. Jan sighed, "I can hear your lies Rem." He said behind the door.

"Y-you can come in then...door's unlocked." He said and snapped his fingers,unlocking the door.

Dee walked in and hugged Remus and rubbed his back. He started to sing one of Remus' favorite songs to calm him down.

"You are my sunshine...my only sunshine."

Remus smiled softly while Janus sang.

"You make me happy,when skies are grey,you'll never know dear how much I love you."

He giggled softly from that sentence.

"Please don't take my sunshine away..." Janus sang to him.

"The other night dear,as I lay sleeping,I dreamed I held you,in my arms. When I awoke,I was mistaken~,so I hung my head and cried."

Remus smiled in Janus' shoulder.

"I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same." Dee continued to sing.

"But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all some day."

Remus giggled softly at that.

Then Remus sang the last bit.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away."

"You always know how to calm me down,don't ya Jan?"He said and closed his eyes.

"I guess I do." Janus smiled and layed him down in the bed, "How about you get some rest." He said softly.

Remus nodded and fell asleep. Deceit laid next to him and fell asleep too,soft dreams plagued the two sides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed that,it was more of a song fic,but I thought it fit ai here you go.

GIVE ME REQUESTS FOR THE NEXT ONE SHOT PLEASE