Day 3

Ship: Dukesleep
Type: Angsty fluff
Triggers: Mentions of blood, fighting, stabbing, mentions of yelling, uhhhh- nothing else (that I can think of)
AU: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remus and Roman were having their monthly battle to stay in shape. They never came back with anything serious. Only a few cuts and bruises is all, maybe a stab wound every once in a while.

But today, the two actually got angry at each other over something stupid. They were both mad at each other because Roman had gone through Remus' stuff.

Remus didn't like that at all. First, it started with yelling, and that's how we got here. The two are now having a full blown battle like two Rome warriors in the arena.

Roman stabbed Remus in the arm, and Remus hit Roman over the head with his morning star. The creative trait fell to the ground, knocked out.

Remus panted softly, and then it started to rain. Remus groaned quietly, his outfit and hair was all messed up now.

After two minutes or so, the pain in his arm started to set in. Remus went to the only one he trusted, his boyfriend, Remy.

Remy was peacefully drink coffee in his room, oblivious as to what was happening. Remus burst into the room, his arm bleeding.

Remy jumped up and went to get medical supplies to treat it. The only reason he knew how to treat wound was because he had asked Logan how.

Remus waited for Remy to get back with the med kit. He sat on the bed and kept his arm in his lap, trying to not get blood on the bed sheets and blanket.

Remy came back after five minutes. He went over to Remus, opened the med kit, grabbed the bandages, and started to fix up Remus' arm.

"How did this even happen?" Remy asked him, putting some disinfectant on the wound, so it wouldn't get infected.

Remus explained what happened, "Roman went in my room and went through my stuff, I got angry, we both started yelling at each other, then we got into a sword fight, Roman stabbed me, then I hit him upside the head with my morning star, and now we're here."

Remy nodded, "Well, ever thought of locking the door to your room?" He asked him simply, beginning the wrap the stab wound in bandages.

"Um- no, I haven't actually-." He said. Remy facepalmed, "Maybe do that then, you idiot."

Remus made an offended noise. "Woooow. How dare you call your boyfriend an idiot." He said dramatically.

Remy rolled his eyes, "You know you love me, and I know that I love you." He kissed Remus' cheek.

Remus couldn't help but smile, "Yeah, yeah, I love you too."

Remy smiled, "Also, don't move the arm for a while." He pointed to Remus' stabbed arm.

Remus nodded. "Alright then. I won't move it." He promised.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this in class ;>;