Day 1

Ship: Dukesleep
Type: Fluff
Au: Human
Triggers: Getting lost

Remy sighed, Remus had gotten lost in the woods...again. Yes, again. "This is the fourth time this week." Remy said

"I'm sorry-!" Remus said, "I just heard something in the woods and went to check it out!"

"Haven't you learned ANYTHING from all those horror movie you watch?" Remy asked him.

"Nope! I certainly haven't." Remus responded.

Remy rolled his eyes playfully, "Fine,I'll come get you. Let me just get Roman since he'll probably know where you are by now."

Remus nodded, "Alright. See you in like...30 minutes?" He said.

"See ya, babes." Remy said and hung up the phone. "Off to go get Roman to find Remus." He muttered to himself.

~Timeskip to after picking up Roman~

"This is the fourth time this week." Remy complained. Roman rolled his eyes, "Oh god. Why-? How many times does he do this a month?"

"Um...20-ish times a month. " Remy said. Roman was dumbfounded, "Why-?!" He asked.

"You tell me." Remy muttered. They finally made it to the woods after 25 minutes.

"Off to find Remus." Roman said. Remy sighed and pulled out a flashlight.

The flashlight lit a little trial that Remus had probably taken. The two of them followed the trail.

Suddenly, they heard running behind them. Remy turned around to see Remus running towards them, "Remy!" He said excitedly.

Remus tackled Remy in a hug, "I missed you!" Remus said.

Remy chuckled, "Yes, I missed you too, babes."

"What about me?" Roman said. Remus rolled his eyes playfully, "Yeah, you too." Roman made an offended noise.

"Let's go home now, I'd like to cuddle and watch movies with my boyfriend." Remy said.

Remus chuckled, "Alright, back home we go then."

"And Remus, I swear to God if you go into these woods one more time-." Remy said. They started to walk down the trail again.

"Alright, I won't." Remus promised. "Thank you." Remy replied.

They made it back to the car. Remy and Remus took Roman home and they went back to their house.

They drove off into the sunset-