Short

Triggers: Teasing and a little bit of crying (From Roman being kicked)

Type: Fluff,yes more fluff fight me

Ship: None
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Virgil and Remus are the shortest sides. There's no lying about that. They both get teased for it all the time.

Virgil hates being teased about being short. It's not like he can control it! Sometimes the other sides go a bit to far. Roman is mainly the one who goes to far.

One day Virgil couldn't bear it anymore and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

Remus burst out laughing,Logan let a small smile creep on his face,Patton just blinked for a few moments before rushing over to Roman,Janus started dying along with Remus,and Thomas just stared at him.

"I told you to stop teasing him,Ro." Thomas said. Roman looked up at Virgil with tears going down his face, "That hurt!"

Virgil chuckled quietly, "Well,short people have anger,I think you learned that today."

Remus was still dying, "No more kids for you!" He said while laughing. Janus looked at Virgil, "I hope you don't do that again."

"Oh I definitely will if I have to." Virgil said. "Now,I'm taking the second shortest to go kill things." He told everyone and sunk out.

Remus smiled, "By second shortest he means me. See ya later~." He sunk out after Virgil.

"How are you all okay with this?!" Roman said. "He did tell you to stop,Ro." Patton said.

"And you should know that stop means stop." Logan said,nodding in agreement with Patton.

"He's still short though." Roman said. Virgil popped up, "I heard that Princey."

He backed away in fear, "No,I'm sorry,please don't kill me!" Virgil gave a sickly sweet smile, "Then stop teasing me and Remus about being short. Anyways,see you later." Virgil sunk out again.