Ice skating (Pt. 1)

Ship: Logicality
Type: fluff
Triggers: None (that I know of)
AU: None
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Logan took a breath as he stared out his window. It was winter,which that didn't make a difference in Florida. It was still hot as hell outside-

Anyways,he looked back at his book. Logan wanted to do something nice for Patton. He thought for a second. The logical side let out a soft breath.

Logan put a bookmark in closed his book,going to Roman. Logan knocked on the door. "Come in!" Roman said from inside his room.

Logan walked in. The room was basically all red and white,a few gold accents here and there. A stack of plushies near Roman's pillow.

He found the room very childish and extra. (Vocab word!) "Hello? Earth to Nerd?" Roman waved a hand in front of Logan's face.

Logan looked at Roman, "Oh right,my apologies Roman." He said. Roman nodded, "You needed something?" He said.

Logan nodded, "Yes,in fact,I did." He said. The fanciful trait sighed, "I need specifics,Teach."

"Right,I want to take Patton out on a romantic outing." Logan said. Roman was shocked, "You wanna take Padre out on a date?" He asked him.

Logan nodded, "Is there a problem with that?" Roman shook his head, "No,nothing's wrong with that. I'm just...shocked is all."

Logan sighed, "Just give me ideas,Roman." He said. Roman nodded, "Alright,alright."

~le timeskip~

"You could go ice skating." Roman said after a moment. "We live in Florida,Roman." Logan said.

"Ice skating rinks exist." He said. Logan blinked and adjusted his glasses, "Guess so." He said.

Roman smiled a bit, "Is that what you wanna do?" He asked. "First,it's 'want to'. Second,yes,that's what I want to do."

Roman nodded,smiling. "Now,all I need to do is ask him on the romantic outing." Logan said.

Roman nodded again, "Just go up and say, "Hey Patton,want to go on a date?" And he'll most likely say yes." He said.

Logan sighed, "I do not have the confidence to do that." He said. Roman sighed, "Write him a letter then." He said.

Logan looked at him, "I still do not have the confidence." He said. Roman sighed quietly.

"I'll do it at some point." Logan said. Roman nodded, "Alright,is that all you needed?" He asked.

Logan nodded, "Thank you for your assistance,Roman." He said and walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So,this was a request! This is part 1 of 2. I will get the second part out as soon as I possibly can!