Idk a title.

Roman angst-

Triggers: Insecurities,being alone (I think that's it,idk tho-)
Type: ANGST
Ship:Creativitwins(plantonic)

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤

Roman's POV:

I watched as he rose to fame. As he became the favorite side. I couldn't even make any points without SOMEONE cutting me off.

What was even the point anymore? It's not like anyone needed me or wanted me...so...I ducked out. It's not like Thomas needed me anyways,he had Remus.

I sunk out. No one noticed or even SAID anything. No one even tried to stop me,not even Logan.

I took off my rose red sash and put it on my desk. I flopped on my bed and sobbed. I cried until there were no tears left to cry. I zoned out at this point. I didn't even notice when Remus popped up.

Remus' POV

I popped up in Roman's room. I wasn't in the new video so I thought why not go annoy Roman? "Hello brot-." I started to say before I noticed the state he was in.

I sat on the bed next to him. I ignored the memories that flooded over me. I started to remember our childhood,I chose to ignore it. I needed to focus on Roman for right now

"Hey Ro?" I asked him in a soft tone. I knew this calmed him down. I used to do this whenever Roman was sad.

Roman looked up,teary eyed. "Y-yeah..?" He whimpered quietly. I sighed, "Hey Ro,I need you to breath for me."

He nodded slightly and took a few breaths. "Do you want to explain what happened?" I asked him gently.

Roman nodded again and sat up quietly. He started to explain what happened. I listened. Roman finished with tears rolling down his face.

"Can I hug you?" I asked him softly. He nodded. I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back, "It'll be okay,Janus was a jerk anyways. But you really need to go back,you're one of Thomas' main functions."

"B-but they don't want me...o-or even need me.." Roman choked back a sob that was slowly approaching.

"They do need you,Ro." I said softly. "Thomas needs you. Without you,Thomas wouldn't be able to get out videos."

Roman nodded softly, "O-okay..I'll go back tomorrow." He said. Roman had calmed down at this point.

I sunk out,leaving to get himself together.
~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~