The Voicemails Pt.2

Triggers: Crying,gunshot,character death (I believe that's it but idk-)
Type: ANGST
Ship: Some background Logince

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

Roman's phone buzzed. He was busy cuddling his boyfriend,Logan. Whatever the side wanted could wait.

~Time skip to maybe 5 minutes later~

Logan had to go do some work so he left Roman alone on the couch. Roman looked at his phone and saw he had a voicemail from Remus.

He clicked and listened to the voicemail.

"Hey Ro...it's me..Remus. I'm probably the last person you want to hear from right now,but I just wanted to tell you I love you..I never hated you. ...bye.." Then it ended.

Roman sat in silence for a second before he choked back a sob. He tried to hold back tears and failed miserably. Roman started to cry softly on the couch.

~Onto Janus~

Janus was sitting on his bed,brooding. His phone buzzed but he didn't know. His phone was on the floor so he didn't feel it.

A good 5 minutes later Janus picked up his phone. He clicked on the voicemail and listened to it.

"Hey Jan...it's me,Remus. I don't blame you for leaving me...I can be a handful sometimes. But um..." Janus listened to Remus pause before he started to speak again, "I just wanted to let you know I love you...I'm going miss you...bye!" The voicemail ended there.

Janus was silent before he let a few tears fall. "Oh Remus..." He said softly, "I'm so,so sorry for leaving.."

~Onto Virgil~

Virgil was listening to music through his headphones. His ringtone sounded. (Virge's ringtone was Forbidden Fruit btw).

After his song ended he checked his phone. Virgil clicked on the voicemail and listened to Remus talk.

"Hey Virge! I know it's been a while...I don't blame you for leaving me.. Just....promise me one thing...take care of Roman,Janus,and Thomas for me..okay?" The voicemail ended.

Virgil found it a bit weird and had a gut feeling something was gonna happen.

~Onto Logan~

Logan had left Roman on the couch to do some work. He was going through Thomathy's schedule. Logan's phone buzzed but he left it alone. He more important things to do.

About 15 minutes later,he checked his phone. Logan had a voicemail from Remus which he found odd. He clicked it and listened.

Hey Logan! It's Remus,you're probably wondering why I'm voice mailing everyone,it's cause I won't be here any longer...just take care if everyone for me,okay?" The voicemail ended.

Logan raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. He just thought Remus was going to duck out and could be dealt with later.

~Onto Emile~

Emile was watching Steven Universe (duh). His phone was on the bedside table so he didn't know it went off.

After the episode ended Picani checked his phone. A voicemail from Remus. Emile listened to it.

"Hey,it's Remus! I just wanted to say,keep being the awesome therapist that everyone loves. Take care of everyone for me." Then it ended.

Emile raised an eyebrow and went to see if anyone else got a voicemail from Remus.

~Onto Remy~ (this one's gonna hurt)

Remy was in his way back from Starbucks. His phone was on silent. He sat in his car,putting his coffee in the cup holder. He had a voicemail from the only remaining darkside.

Remy clicked on the voicemail and listened.

"Hey Rem,it's Remus...I just wanted to say I love you so,so much...continue to take care of Janus and Virge for me,alright? Even of they left,take care of them for me. Thank you..."

He was a bit confused and drove home. As soon as he opened the door,a gunshot sounded. Remy jumped and raced upstairs,not without putting the Starbucks down first.

He barged into Remus' room. Remy saw what had happened and literally burst into tears. The person he raised from childhood...was now dead and gone.

Everyone had run into Remus' room after hearing the gunshot. Everyone except Patton of course.

"I love you too,Remus.." Remy mumbled quietly,tears rolling down his face.